6

( a/n )

sorry guys ive been so busy lately!

but im back

________________________________

"Close the door now, when i'm with you im in Utopia." Jungkook finished the ending of his song. He looked up at the person that was on the other side of the glass helping him record the song.

The guy gave Jungkook a thumbs up and then Jungkook removed his headphones from his ears. He placed the headphones in replace of his spot and walked out of the recording booth.

"Nice job Jungkook." The guy said. "The song is really coming together."

"When will it be finished?" Jungkook asked. He sat across from the guy and held his hand on his chin.

The guy started thinking to himself. "Maybe in a few days. That's when its due to be released."

"Wait what?"

"Your boss didn't tell you? He wants to surprise everyone with your debut song. You're debuting in a few weeks Jungkook." The producer took a sip of his coffee. "Maybe even sooner than that."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and stood up. He kept waving his hand in the air as if the producer was still talking. "Wait what? I'm debuting that soon?"

The producer nodded his head. "Yup. That soon."

"Why such a rush?"

"Well you know BTS has been talking about their comeback and that's what everyones talking about right now, so if we push your debut song out in a week or so everyone will be talking about you being solo and your song." The producer tried to explain thoroughly.

Jungkook nodded his head at every word his producer said. "That makes alot of sense, but I don't want to knock Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung off. They're still my hyungs."

"Not anymore." Yang Min Suk said, interrupting the conversation. "In the music business we have to set aside personal issues and get to the music."

"He's right Jungkook." The producer said. "Your song is good, no wait scratch that it's amazing. We want people to hear it. We want your debut to be big."

Yang Min Suk looked at Jungkook with sincere in his eyes. "Even if it means BTS won't be as successful anymore."

***

"Our comeback is approaching very soon so everyone look forward to it." Namjoon said into the microphone as he was being asked a question.

"We have some insights that Jungkook was still on some tracks before he left Bangtan. What will you guys do with the songs that Jungkook's on? Will you guys still have them come out?" The interviewer asked Bangtan.

That question seemed to have everyone thinking. Honestly I don't think any of them had an idea of what was going to happen to the songs that Jungkook recorded with them.

"Honestly." Yoongi was handed the microphone by Namjoon. "What we want to do is keep Jungkook on the songs but still have them come out."

"But we can't." Jimin interrupted. He took the microphone from Yoongi. "We could get in trouble for releasing a song that features Jungkook because his company didn't agree to it."

"So what we already did was rerecord the songs, evenly distributing Jungkook's parts to the other vocalists." Hoseok answered. He smiled into the camera as the interviewer nodded their head.

Jungkook cringed at the tv. He never thought that Bangtan would ever talk about giving his lines away to the other members. Not meaning it in a bad way, but he never thought this day would come.

He knew it'd come eventually.

"Wait a minute." The interviewer said. He held his hand onto the earpiece that was in his ear. "Something just happened."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and leaned closer to the tv. He noticed his old members were looking around with confused facial expressions.

What was going on?

"It seems that people over the world are going crazy over Jungkook." He said.

Jin held the microphone to his mouth. "Jungkook? They already knew he left Bangtan."

"But something happened. I'm trying to get more information on it. Once I find out ill let everyone know, but for right now lets get back to the intervi-,"

Jungkook turned off the tv and immediately dialed his boss's number. He waited for him to pick up, and he did on the first ring.

"Ha, Jungkook just the man I wanted to talk to." Yang Min Suk laughed into the phone.

"Whats going on? I was watching an interview and the host said something was going on with me?" Jungkook asked. It's not that he isn't an up to date person, he was just confused on what people could be saying about him since he's not debuting until after BTS release their album.

"Oh you seen."

"What?"

"Oh so you didn't see?"

"See what?"

"We went ahead and released your debut song. It was more of a surprise for everyone else. Everyones talking about it." Yang Min Suk said.

"I thought we were going to wait?" Jungkook asked.

"We was, but who could top this?"

"Top what?"

"Jungkook left Bangtan and already debuted as a soloist."

___________________________________

(a/n )

short chapter i know

but next chap should be a bit longer everyone hang in!