11

"Congratulations on the debut single Jungkook." Hanbin said as he stood up at the dinner table along with other YG artists. The YG CEO, Yang Min Suk, thought it would be a good idea to get all the YG artists together and celebrate Jungkook's successful debut single.

Jungkook smiled showing off his bunny smile. He sat down at the head of the table to see all the current YG artists sitting with him, including Min Suk himself at the other end of the table.

"Thank you guys, but you didn't have to throw me a special dinner." Jungkook said, feeling a little embarrassed. He wasn't used to celebrating with a lot of other artists especially since he comes from a small label with just a soloist and a group signed too.

"You deserve it Jungkook! We were all in your shoes when we debuted and since you're part of YG it's only right to throw a special dinner for you." Seungyoon explained. He lifted his glass up and took a sip of his drink.

Jungkook nodded his head and lifted his drink up as well. He took a big drink and drunk the whole glass.

Everyone laughed at Jungkook. 

"So what do you plan on doing now Jungkook?" Bobby asked.

Jungkook looked over at Jinu who was giving him a head nod. "To be honest I'm not sure on what my next move is but what I do know is it'll be what I want to do." Jungkook looked back at Jinu to see him smiling and nodding his head in approval.

"I heard you're a really good dancer," Chanwoo spoke up. "Why not post some dance videos?"

Jungkook thought to himself. He loved dancing and never had the opportunity to show his own dancing skills. "I think I will do that sometime."

Yang Min Suk stood up and got everyones attention by tapping his fork on his glass that made a loud noise. "If I can have everyones attention," He said. "I would like to congratulate Jungkook on his successful debut as a YG artist and I also have a surprise for Jungkook." Yang Mink Suk left the table with everyone looking around confused. He came back seconds later with an object wrapped up.

"Woah." Jungkook muttered to himself. "It's huge."

Yang Min Suk chuckled. "It is huge. I ordered it the minute you agreed to sign with us," He removed the huge drape to reveal a huge poster board with Jungkook's face on it. "Now you are officially apart of YG. We will hang this up in the front where we have our other artists poster boards up."

Jungkook couldn't speak.He was completely shocked at the huge poster board. He had never seen one so big like that before. Then he smiled. He finally felt appreciated and felt wanted within a company. There wasn't anyone there to disapprove of his choices, there wasn't anyone to scold him for wanting to branch out in music, there wasn't anyone to make him feel as if he wasn't as important in Bangtan as the others were.

He felt like he was finally at home.

***

"I think we should add more harmonizing here." Yoongi said to Namjoon as they were fixing up some finishing touches on a cover song.

"If we add more harmonizing it won't sound right." Namjoon protested. He scrolled down on the computer. "See how much different it sounds."

Yoongi began bumping his head to the music. "You're right Joon," Yoongi said as he deleted the harmonizing part. "I think we finished it."

Namjoon smiled to himself. "I think it is too." 

"It sounds good too. I think this cover song will get some popularity."

"Hopefully."

"Oh come on Joon don't be a Debby downer." Yoongi teased. He turned all of the recording stuff off and turned his chair to face Namjoon.

Namjoon chuckled at Yoongi's comment. He sat down on the couch that was in the recording studio. "I'm not a Debby downer."

"Whatever you say."

The door opened to the recording room revealing Jimin and Taehyung. "Is it done?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi nodded his head. "All right." Taehyung said. They opened the door wider and entered the studio followed by Hoseok and Jin.

"Let's hear it." Jin suggested. Him and the others were scattered around the room sitting on top of furniture. 

Yoongi nodded his head. He turned the computer back on and pressed play so the others could hear the song.

"It's good." Hoseok said in the middle of the song. He didn't know what else to say.

"Some harmonizing would sound so much better." Jimin added.

"I told you!" Yoongi yelled to Namjoon.

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "But you agreed with me."

Namjoon and Yoongi began to argue back and forth. Jimin and Taehyung began playing games on their phone while Jin was taking selfies. Hoseok was in mid thought about everything thats happened to them so far.

"I wish Kookie was here." Hoseok blurted out.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and focused their attentions onto Hoseok.

"I really miss him." He said.

"We miss him to Hope," Yoongi said. "But there's nothing we can do about it. We can't wallow in sadness over this. We have to move on."

Hoseok nodded his head. Yoongi was right, they have to move on. There's nothing they can do. "You're right hyung. We have to move on." Hoseok stood up.

"Thank you," Yoongi said. "If w-"

"After today I'm done with Bangtan. This isn't right without Jungkook." Hoseok said. He gave everyone a weak smile then walked out of the recording room.

Everyone else was left shocked at what Hoseok just said.

"Quit Bangtan?" Jimin repeated. "Is he serious?"

Namjoon held his head down low. He spent most of his teenage years with Bangtan and now they might have to call it quits on this group. "What is Bangtan anymore?"

______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N)

ayo im back 

enjoy loves