9

"Boys we need to get to work," PD Nim said as he came into the meeting room where they held meetings once every week, but with Jungkook being gone, they hold meetings twice a week now.

"Is there a new song to work on?" Hoseok asked. He was excited that they were finally getting back into the studio after Jungkook left. They didn't want to take a break and wait awhile while Jungkook's popularity rises and there's drops.

"Something like that," PD Nim said. "If we want to win back the fans, we should move smart."

"What do you have in mind?" Yoongi asked.

"Cover songs, to get you guys back in the spotlight while we work on the comeback."

"Cover songs?" Jimin asked. "You mean do them now?"

PD Nim nodded his head. "Just while we do the comeback album."

"When will we be releasing our comeback album?" Namjoon asked. This idea sounded nice, but would it take longer than they all think?

"2016," PD Nim said, the boys groaned.

"Thats a whole year away!" Taehyung yelled out. He didn't mean to, but his voice raised as he began talking.

"Tae," Jin whispered to him. "Calm down."

Taehyung took a deep breath, inhaling and exhaling before he continued talking. "I'm sorry for yelling," He stood up and bowed.

"It's okay Jungko-" PD Nim stopped midsentence as he realized what he just said. "I-I mean Taehyung, it's okay Taehyung."

No one said anything. There was too much tension in the air to do so.

"We'll talk later," PD Nim cleared his throat, grabbed his things, then walked out of the meeting room.

"I think he misses Jungkook too," Jimin said, breaking the awkward silence that was rising in the air.

"Agreed," Jin said.

"Of course he misses Jungkook, he was his golden maknae. His only maknae." Namjoon said, then he looked at the rest of his members. "Now he doesn't have a golden maknae anymore."

"So since Jungkook is gone, does that make me the maknae?" Taehyung asked. Looking around at everyone.

Everyone except Taehyung was looking around at each other as they started to really think about what Taehyung said. Was he the new maknae now?

"I-I think you are Tae, we didnt even think about that," Hoseok said.

***

"Jungkook my boy!" Yang Min Suk yelled as he was coming to congratulate Jungkook on yet again being on the US and Korean charts.

Jungkook smiled at the sudden action of his new boss. "Thank you so much," He said as he bowed.

"Thanks to you, YG is now the number one most powerful entertainment company in Korea. All thanks to you kid. You're a blessing."

Jungkook smiled yet again at the compliments Min Suk was giving him. He wasn't used to getting all this attention. He was used to sharing it with his other members, or well old members.

"Thank you again," Jungkook said. He lowered his head, still embarrassed by all this attention he was getting. "Whats next?"

"Your music video of course, then after that I have an idea of what you should do."

"What's that?"

"Cover songs."

"Why should I do cover songs? Why not do my own songs?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows even more as he kept thinking.

"Because, cover songs still show that you're active, but you can't put out your own music just yet. It just lets people know that you aren't dead and that you're still working." Min Suk thoroughly explained to Jungkook in hopes that he would understand and agree.

Jungkook nodded his head. "Yeah, I understand what you mean. It actually sounds like fun."

Min Suk clapped. "Great, so now we are in an agreement. You do cover songs while shooting your music video."

"Thats good," Jungkook smiled and turned back around in his seat so he could work on some more writing. He's trying to improve his writing and English skills for when he goes overseas. He can already sense he will be a huge success in America, so studying English is one of his main priorities.

"Actually, Jungkook before I go I need to tell you something too."

Jungkook turned back around in his seat. "Yes sir?"

"Since you debuted, MNET countdown wants you to perform your debut song on there. It's kind of  required to."

Jungkook nodded his head. "I understand that. When is it?"

Min Suk smiled sheepishly. "Well um, it's tonight."

Jungkook's eyes went wide. "Tonight? Why didn't you tell me sooner!"

Min Suk chuckled. "After learning about how sucessful you were on the charts, I sort of got too excited, forgot what I had to tell you then went to sleep."

Jungkook laughed hysterically. "You sure are something else."

Min Suk laughed. "Yah, yah, let's just get you ready okay? I need to go have a discussion with Bobby and Chanwoo before we go."

"Bobby and Chanwoo? Why?" Jungkook asked curiously. He still wasnt used to being under the same label as other artists.

Min Suk shook his head. "Bobby made a rap about Chanwoo in English and won't tell Chanwoo what it means so now Chanwoo thinks Bobby was "dissing" him, but Bobby claims he wasnt but he still won't tell Chanwoo what his rap said."

Jungkook shook his head too. "Why won't Bobby tell him?"

Min Suk shrugged his shoulders. "No clue, I think maybe Bobby still wants to be the main one that knows English well and doesn't want to teach Chanwoo or any of the other members English, but jokes on him. I enrolled them in English classes so Bobby won't have the slightest clue."

"Yeah, you probably don't want to call us for a meeting and talk out loud about your plans." Bobby said jokingly.

Min Suk turned around and face palmed himself, then he smiled at Bobby and Chanwoo. "Hello Bobby and Chanwoo." He wrapped both arms around their shoulders and started walking with them. "Let's have a little chat."

Min Suk looked back at Jungkook with a serious expression on his face. Jungkook laughed at him and went back to studying his English.

Maybe Jungkook likes YG better than Bighit.

___________________________________

( a/n )

as promised for reaching 1k , i updated !!