Second chance...

//I don't own image above//

Hoodie's P.O.V.

I walked in and slid a plate of food over to (y/n).

She gratefully ate it and as she finished eating static filled my head.

'Hoodie, my child. I'm giving you Masky and Toby the chance to be in control again. Do the right training and stop stuffing around. Your to gentle with her, you need to train her properly or I will just have to kill her. Is that understood?'

Slender spoke to me through the static...

'I said IS THAT UNDERSTOOD' 'Yes M-master' Then the static disappeared and I saw (y/n) lying on the ground.

"(Y/N)" I yelled and ran to her...

***

I cradled her in my arms till...

"Wait!" She screeched and her eye's shot open.

She nervously looked up to my masked face...

I hugged her...

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

I was truly sorry for putting her in here alone and starving...

I picked her up bridal style and walked out the door.

"Hoodie I can walk on my own" She mumbled, punching me softly on the arm, giggling...

"Nope~" I playfully say not putting her down...

She is adorable when she laughs.

I stomped up the stairs...

I smirked and put her gently down on the couch...

I sat next to her and pretended to yawn so I could put my arm around her... (Classic, great going Brian, XDDDD)

She shifted and put her head on my shoulder...

"Hoodie? Why did you lock me in there?" she said, sadness in her voice.

"I-I wasn't in control, (y/n) and I'm so sorry." Words could not explain how sorry I was, but I hope she knew I was sorry.

"Oh..." was all she said...

***

I was watching a movie on tv with (y/n) still lying on my shoulder...

Toby and Masky were not home yet, just a little mission they were sent on by Slender...

I thought she was watching the movie too until I heard a small snore...

I looked down to (y/n) to see her fast asleep...

I smiled and laid her down on my lap...

Thankfully she didn't wake up...

I placed my head back and soon drifted away into dreamland...

***

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

It was warm...

I could hear faint snoring...

My eyes flew open and I looked around...

I was lying on the couch...

I tried to stand, but something or rather someone was stopping me...

I looked down to see a pair of hands wrapped around me...

I then heard a groan from behind me and breathing on my neck sending shivered down my spine...

There was a chuckle.........

"Did you sleep well~?" I turned my head as much as I could and saw Hoodie...

I blushed...

"F-fine" I responded...

The arms around me loosened and I was lifted.

"H-hoodie!" I shirked and tried to keep the baggy shirt I had on down.

He walked towards Toby's room and knocked at the door...

No answer...

He knocked louder...

Still no answer...

"Fine Rogers, I'm coming in!" He yelled a bit annoyed.

Hoodie opened the door with me still in his arms...

The door flew open and there lay a shirtless, sleeping Toby...

The blanket was covering just above his hips...

He was sleeping on his stomach and his peaceful face was facing the door...

His back was as pale as his face...

He was thin, yet had muscle to him.

My orbs were glued on Toby while Hoodie examined the room and spotted something of interest.

He walked over to a small bed-side-table and picked up a pile of clothing.

It was the clothing Masky gave me a while back...

Black underwear and grey socks...

He was holding me bridal style, so he placed the clothing on my stomach and walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

//I'm sorry for not updating, but I hope you enjoyed the chapter. In my opinion, it's not really that good, but like I say 'It's better than nothing' anyway....................................................Bai//