!Psychopath!

// I don't own image above //

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

***

It was a little later and we had all finished our breakfast when,

"(y/n) today we have to take you....training, again" Hoodie said.

I nodded.

"What type of training?" I asked.

***

"Where are we? And why can't you tell me what 'training' we are doing?" Masky, Hoodie and Toby had taken me to the basement.

"Chose one" I looked over to the voice that belonged to Masky.

He had 4 weapons laid out on a table, a gun, knife, sword and axe/hatchet.

I looked up to Masky,

"Why?"

"Which one do you feel you could fight with, and possibly kill the opponent?" Hoodie said, again not telling me why.

"Umm....the knife?" I said a little unsure.

"Might I ask why?" I looked up to see him...
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
Slenderman
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

But where's the static...

"I asked you a question I expect you to comment!" He sternly said scaring me a little...

"Ah..., well... I could use the knife as a short-range weapon. I've taken down Masky before, so if I had to, I could use my fists." I said not wanting to anger the tall faceless being.

"HEY! That's because you tricked me!" Masky said while crossing his arms.

"SILENCE! You will talk at my command, not at your own will, in my presence!" Slender yelled.

"Whatever" Masky whispered.

"Watch that tongue around me, Timothy!" Slender hissed and I could tell that Masky was triggered.

Silence...

"Now, (y/n)," Slenderman said handing me the knife, " let's put your theory to the test, shall we?" He finished.

I took the knife in hand and asked.

"What do you mean?"

He turned around and ripped down a curtain.

There was a girl tied to a chair...

Slender cut the ropes off and yanked the blindfold off her.

"W-who are you people?!" She shakily asked but a the same time demanded.

She looked straight at me...

"You!" She angrily scoffed.

It was her...

That Bitch that cause me so much trouble!

Jessica...

(Ok if you don't remember in chapter 2 'Toby...?' I mentioned a bully in a little diary entry thing. The bully is the girl that was in the chair. If you don't understand just go to chapter 2 and see what I mean)

(I'm just gonna describe what she looks like)

Her once bleach blond hair was dirty.

She was in a torn, once white, dirty, bloody shirt, ripped blue jeans and no footwear.

The tears pooled out of her eyes and seeing her in such a state made me jump up and down inside.

I smirked...

"It's about time a bitch like you got punished!" my smile grew wider.

"The amount of shit you put me through, beating me, shoving my head in toilets and above all you ruined me. I think I'll have fun with this knife and you," I laughed like a psycho.

I took a step forward and she backed up.

"S-stay the fuck away from me!" She shrieked.

"Oh... but that's not how this game works. You're in my web now. And I'll catch you. I'll watch as you plead for your life, as your blood pools out of that black heart of yours," I continued walking towards her.

Then I heard the basement door slam open...

I turned my head around to see that Slender, Masky, Hoodie and Toby were nowhere to be seen.

I was roughly shoved to the floor and Jessica charged for the door.

"I'll catch you. You won't live to see another day you WORTHLESS BITCH!!" I screamed the last part as I ran after her.

// What do you think will happen to her? Hope you enjoyed, Bai! //