🎄Christmas Special 🎄

//I don't own any image's in this chapter//

//I wish it snowed where I live 😭 //

// This chapter is not a continuation from the last chapter. It's just a fun little thing I wanted to do because it's Christmas! //

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I woke up on a sunny morning...

I flicked my eyes open knowing it was my favourite holiday of the year...

"CHRISTMAS!!" I squealed and jumped out of my bed, running out the door.

I tripped over one of Toby's hatchets that was lying on the floor.

I didn't cut my foot and scrambled back up.

I ran to a window to see it was snowing...

I ran to Masky's room and pounded on the door before letting myself in, running in and shaking Masky.

He let out a tired groan and flipped over facing me.

"(Y/n)...do you have any idea what time it is?" I just shrugged my shoulders.

He pointed to his bedside table and the clock said in big red numbers:

7:28 am

"B-but Masky it's Christmas and it's snowing...did you forget your promise?" I said and Masky thought for a moment.

I sighed...

"You said you, Hoodie and Toby would take me on a killing spree and after we get cleaned up we can get ice cream," I said pouting.

He groaned and slowly got up to a sitting position.

"Did you go wake Hoodie and Toby up?"  He looked me in the eye.

"Nope" I replied.

"Well, you can go wake them up while I make breakfast!" he put on a smile and I returned it.

"Ok!" I ran back out the door and to Hoodie's room.

"Hoodie!" I yelled and bursts through to the door.

"FUCK!" Hoodie yelled and sat up in his bed.

He snapped his gaze to me...

"(Y/N)! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!" He shouted and I laughed.

"It's Christmas and Masky is making breakfast!" I half yelled.

I proceeded to sprint to Toby's room and kick the door open.

I leapt on his bed and jumped around like an over-excited 5-year-old.

"TOBY! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" I yelled as Toby woke up.

"Did s-someone s-say Christmas?!" Toby shot up and we jumped on the bed together.

Then all of a sudden...

CRACK!!

...... ............................ ......................... ........................ .......................... ..................... ....................... ................................ .... ........ ................... ................. .................................................. ............................................ .................

There was a long moment of silence.

I broke to silence by saying:

"Umm...Toby...I think we broke your bed....." I looked at Toby and we both cracked up laughing.