Bailey

// I don't own the image or video above //

Toby's P.O.V.

Thump! Thump!

Thump! Thump!

I woke up to a heartbeat....

I lifted my head gazing at (y/n).

She was asleep under me...

I smiled and slowly got up.

I looked out the window, the sun was setting.

"T-Toby what time is it?" I quietly turn around to see (y/n) sit up and rub her eyes.

I stared at the clock on my desk,

"6:57" I said.

"6?!" She bolted to the door and towards the kitchen.

"What wrong (y/n)?" Hoodie asked from the couch.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Slender gave me a mission and I have complete it tonight..." I looked around the kitchen, then I spotted the paper.

I snatched the thin paper and looked at it...

"Bailey Harris..." I spoke out loud.

"Sound familiar?" Toby asked from the kitchen doorway.

"Yeah......the guy I had to dance with in 5th grade....for something called Dance Fever..." I said as memories flooded my brain.

(True story, I did have to dance with a boy called Bailey in grade 5......I won't say his late name just for privacy reasons (and no his last name is not Harris) P.s. sorry for stepping on your feet Bailey😅)

"Oh..." the boys responded.

I read the address...

The rest of the info I decided to read after I got ready.

***

I strapped my belt to my waist and thigh, slipping my knives in place.

I searched for my gas mask and hoodie...

I spotted my mask on Toby's desk and strapped it onto my belt.

I then went to the bathroom.

My hoodie was bloody and dirty, so I walked to the living room and looked for one in my brown bag.

~3 minutes later~

I couldn't find a black hoodie, so I just put on a plain black, long-sleeves turtle neck.

It reminded me of Toby...

"Oh, Toby your waffles are in the fridge!" I yelled as I slipped on my converse.

"Ok!" Toby shouted from the kitchen.

I chucked my phone and earphones in my pocket and started walking to the door.

"I'm leaving!" I heard 2 goodbyes from Toby and Hoodie and that made me wonder,