Talk?

//I don't own image above//

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

***

We came to the bathroom door and Hoodie put me down and gave me the clothing...

He opened the bathroom door and gestured for me to go in.....

I slowly walked in...

There was no blood...

"W-who cleaned the blood up when I....." I paused "When I fell...." I finished.

"I think Masky did." He said.

I nodded and as he was about to leave I grabbed his arm...

"Ahh....H-hoodie...can you...ah...stay with me.....Not in the shower!.....just in here?" I murmured turning a light pink.

"Ok? But why?" He said scratching the back of his neck...

"I...tripped...and fell, the last time I was in here......and Toby....pretty much saved my life...." I answered a bit embarrassed...

"O-ok....I'll just sit there...." He pointed to a stool next to the shower.

I nodded and said,

"C-can you turn around for a second?" He immediately swung around.

"Hoodie" "Hm" "Thanks" "For?" He questioned.

"For everything" and with that, I undressed and hopped in the shower closing the curtain after me...

"You can go sit on the stool now...uh! If you want obviously," I suggested and turned on the water...

Hoodie's P.O.V

"You can go sit on the stool now...Uh! If you want, obviously," I snapped out of my thoughts and turned around, walked over to the stool and sat on it...

I understood that she was scared that she was going to slip and almost die again...

But why have me so close to the shower...

(Ok this next part is weird cause I don't remember if the reader knows that Hoodie and Masky are murderers, but let's just say you don't...)

I then felt a tap on my shoulder...

"Hoodie can I ask a question?" (y/n) asked.

"Ahhh...sure?" I responded.

"Are you and Masky serial killers?" she asked and I froze, what do I say?

I didn't want to scare her, but I didn't want o lie to her...

"Well........." I paused "P-please don't be afraid, but yes, yes we are..." I finished.

It was silent...

The only thing heard was the pitter-patter of the droplets of water from the shower...

"H-Hoodie? Can I ask a few more questions?" her voice a little bit muffled from the sound of the water dropping, but loud enough so I could hear her.

"Of course" I soon replied.

"Why did you take me in the first place?"

//I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It is short, I know and I'm sorry. I try to make the chapters bigger it just might take some time, anyway......Bai//