The end

// I don't own the image above //

3rd person P.O.V.

And so it went on...

(Y/n), Toby, Masky and Hoodie went on killing for Slender, obeying his every order.

They feared him...

They would take turns making breakfast, lunch and dinner.

There were barely any fights.......well except the one where the boys would fight of (y/n)...

Sadly, the group got caught one day...

They managed to get away.... but not without the city knowing their names...and what they've done...

"Breaking news, the infamous killers have struck again.....there has been a family of 5 slaughter in their own home... I will now take you to Bella who is currently at the crime scene"

"Yes thank you Anna...as you can see behind me..the house here was home to the Jones family...witnesses say they heard screaming and laughing...and in the image that will pop up here.......in-graved in the family's chests was the symbol know as the Slender symbol....so police have come to a conclusion that the 4 missing teens know as, Tobias Rogers, Timothy Sutton, Brian Haight and (y/n) (l/n), are the killers........police are currently on the hunt for these people we fear....all over the world they are known as 'The Proxies....'

The End

In-graved in their chests:

// OMG......This is the end...My first fanfiction has come to an end...I hope you enjoyed the story and please, vote, comment and follow me....thank you for reading my book, Baiiiiiiiiiii xx //