3.History

*Authors PV*

Taehyung was walking to his class which was Math class, he heard people whisper behind him and calling him names but at this point he doesn't even care he's been too busy and focusing on other things then to care.

He arrived to his class and sat down in his usual spot waiting for class to start. As the class started he was taking notes and paying attention but his mind drifted when he heard a knock on the door and stopped taking notes. He saw a very handsome guy walking into his class and he heard many girls starting to say things about wanting to have sex with him which obviously is too gross so instead Taehyung turned his attention somewhere else instead of looking at the new guy.

"Ok class this is our new transfer student please be quiet now, now introduce yourself" said Mr. Frank his math teacher "Hello everyone my name is Jeon Jungkook and I hope we can all get along" and that right there is when Taehyung knew who he was and knew that this guy was gonna get used so badly but become very popular because of his looks and money, everyone in class was now whispering about him, getting rowdy saying he was the son of a rich CEO everyone here kinda knew him or well him being rich.

Taehyung obviously still not paying any attention to him and just looking to the side he feels that Jungkook is now approaching him and the whispering becoming a lot more louder, this was when he still didn't care about shit because Jungkooks rich and good looking and possibly could get with whoever he wants so obviously Taehyung got kinda scared when Jungkook sat next to him and heard all the mean comments about him mainly because he didn't want the new guy to get a bad reputation by hanging out with a weirdo and depressing guy like him he could even feel Jungkook staring at him kinda worriedly because he could hear all the comment about him.

"Hi I'm jungkook can we be friends?" Said jungkook and that's when Taehyung finally turned around and looked at him, "Look you obviously don't know anything about me and it's better that way for the both of us I suggest you stay away from me and leave me alone and pretend I don't exist like the rest of these people do, your rich and good looking your reputation must be important so I suggest to keep it good and to never talk to me again." Thankfully right when Taehyung had said that the bell rung and everyone left, him being the first to get out of the classroom. He just didn't want to be with the new kid nor talk to him he knows some bad shit could be thrown at both of them for him just hanging out with Taehyung.

This is how life has always been for Taehyung no friends all he has is Jin hyung but obviously he doesn't want to burden him here at school and for him to get told stuff so he just hangs out with him later on after school just so he doesn't have to go home.

Taehyung and his family are not really the best family, Taehyungs father is always drunk and hurting him very badly also his mother but his mother abuses him as well by smacking Taehyung around, one time his father got so bad with him he almost had to call the police because he thought he was gonna get raped from what his father was saying and doing, Taehyung at times has trouble sleeping getting nightmares a lot and being very scared about everything he's been through so far.

Taehyungs 18 and he's old enough to leave home and never go back but that's the thing where does he go? He has no one other then Jin hyung but he live with Namjoonie hyung and he doesn't wanna bother either of them so all he has is that house or the streets and he's slowly considering the streets but obviously can't just yet.

Taehyungs life used to be actually good with his father having a nice stable job a good house and a loving mother everything he wanted but his father started drinking and started smacking and hitting both of them then his mother started relieving stress by hitting Taehyung as well, now they are poor and live in a very crappy apartment that is very small and struggle with getting the bills payed but manage.

Taehyung is very smart always gets A+ in his class and very smart and studies all the time but obviously for being intelligent you get picked on and called a nerd all the time and now almost to the point of wanting nothing else then just death but he obviously doesn't want that at all because he still has one person that cares about him and that he cares deeply about and that is Jin hyung.

///////////////////////////////////////////

I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes but I hope you guys enjoyed 💜💙