5.New Friends?

*Author PV*

  To say Taehyung was terrified was an understatement, he only had three more classes left and it obviously went by like every other day, complete shit. Taehyung sadly had Jungkook for basically all of his classes except one and that was science, and thank god for that because that is where poor Taehyungie gets fucked up and messed with the most so he thankfully won't have to feel embarrassed if Jungkook sees him even though Taehyung has no reason to be embarrassed he just feels embarrassed about it.

  The three classes passed and Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung to pack up with backpack so he can go to his house and do the project with him. Once Taehyung finished packing all of his stuff he was ready to go and he mentally prepared himself for this to be awkward and quiet. "So Taehyung ready to go?" "Oh umm yea let's go" this is where Taehyung was terrified of and that was going home but he's going with someone which is the first time that this ever happened and he's expecting the worst out of it.

  They walked out of class and headed to Taehyungs house and sadly for Taehyung he was hoping the younger would be quiet and just look around or pay no mind to him like most people do but obviously the younger had other plans. "So Taehyung why don't you wanna be friends with me?" "Because it benefits the both of us especially now because you're in the Bangtan group so that's just torture to them as well" Once Jungkook got the clue that Taehyung didn't really wanna talk just by the way his voice sounded he decided to just be quiet and not ask so much stuff about him and do that once he gets to Taehyungs house.

  Once Jungkook saw where they were going he started getting kinda worried because Taehyung lived on the bad side of town from what he heard from Jin anyway, with a lot of gangs and bad people around. "Hey Taehyung, do you walk home and to school everyday?" "Yea why?" "Oh no reason" they arrived and Taehyungs house and oh boy when Taehyung saw his dads truck there he started having a mini panic attack and started shaking a little bit.

  "Are you cold Taehyung? you're shaking" "oh yea I'm fine don't worry come on let's go" Jungkook took a bit to examine his surroundings and saw that Taehyung lived in a shitty apartment complex that looked in bad shape but didn't say anything. They both walked inside the apartment and the first thing they hear is yelling between Taehyungs mom and dad.

  "Just ignore them Jungkook now come on let's go to my room" Jungkook was kinda worried because he heard Taehyungs dad and mom yelling pretty badly and cursing at each other but just went along with Taehyung but sadly Taehyung just couldn't get a break.

  "Taehyung who is that?!" Taehyung flinched and started shaking a little bit "this is my friend dad he's here for a art project" "hurry up with it then I want him gone as soon as it's done, you hear me?!" "Yes sir" and just like that Taehyungs mom and dad went back to arguing but less loudly then before.

  "What was that about?" "Nothing, come on let's just get this done so you can go" They worked on the project and Taehyung giving all the ideas he had when Jungkook just listened to him. "Aren't you gonna come up with something" "well I don't really know that much about love..." "How come?" "I never really ever fully got love from anyone and never had any real friends to give me love other then Jimin and my new friends I hangout with that are with Jimin" "Don't your parents give you love all the time?" "They are to busy for that I just usually do one night stands in a way to feel love but other then that it's just nothing. Come on let's finish this project already" Taehyung replied with 'ok' and started feeling bad for the younger knowing he doesn't get love or affection from really no one other then one night stands.

  They worked on the project and started talking and getting to know each other a little better, about there like and dislikes. They started bonding and having fun while they drew and tried finishing there project. They stopped once they realized the time and it was very late. "Umm Taehyung it's like 10 pm and it's hella dark outside" "ok one, never say hella again and two, so what?" "Can I stay here for the night I mean you live in a kinda bad neighborhood and I don't wanna walk all the way back home" "umm I guess yea sure you can wear my clothes to sleep, I'll sleep on the floor and you sleep on the bed" "no I can't do that it's your bed I'll just sleep on the floor" "you're the guest jungkook just sleep on the bed" "but it's your bed just sleep on it Taehyung" "but you're the guest come on it's only one night" Jungkook got so aggravated he literally almost shouted saying "Fine we'll both sleep on the bed"

  "What?"
  "What?"

  "Ok fine we'll both sleep on the bed go get dressed in the bathroom and here's the clothes"

  Taehyung was kinda scared because he does have a lot of nightmares and bad dreams so he didn't wanna accidentally hurt Jungkook or yell in his sleep so he'll just have to deal with it and hope not to fall asleep and until that happens he got dressed and ready for bed as well the good thing was it was Friday so no school tomorrow yay for Jungkook anyway.

  Jungkook got finished getting dressed and so did Taehyung and they both got into bed with good distance between each other.

  "Night Taehyung"
  "Night Jungkook"
They both forgot about Taehyungs father and mother and boy are they fucked later if they get caught.

///////////////////////////////////////////