8. Shopping

*Author PV*

  Taehyung was walking to Jungkooks house when he realizes that he doesn't even remember where he lives but Taehyung being smart assumed that he lived on the nice part of town and rich so he went there to go find Jungkook. Taehyung was right because he went find him immediately and there he was waiting outside his house Taehyung thought, waiting.

"I had to be like Dora the explorer over here to find your ass I hope you know" said Taehyung "Right I forgot I didn't give you my address I'm sorry Taehyung really" said Jungkook. "It's fine really now come on I only have like 2 hours until I need to get back home unless I want to die young so hurry up!"

Taehyung was wearing jeans with a simple black hoodie and converse , Jungkook was wearing a white t-shirt with jeans and timberlands (Like always 🤦‍♂️) off both jungkook and Taehyung went to the store.

They arrived and started doing there grocery shopping and just talking about random things they enjoyed and what they do on there day to day lives. Jungkook and Taehyung went to check out but Taehyung needed to buy some beer so he lied to Jungkook saying he was gonna go to the bathroom and pay without him. "Look jungkook I need the bathroom here's some money and pay for the food and stuff I'll be back in a bit" "Oh ok Taehyung"
Taehyung went to get some beer and paid it in a different section.

"Hey Jin hyung!" "Hey Taehyung I'm assuming your dad wanted some more beer huh?" "Yea he did" "look Taehyung I can lose my job if I keep doing this for you I hope you know" "I know hyung I just don't wanna die yet so please please just pay for it like any other day I come and ask you to basically let me have this alcohol" "Fine Taehyung but if I get caught I swear to god I'm gonna taekwando your ass back to where you came from" "thank you so much hyung you're the best" "Yea Yea now go before someone sees you"

Off went Taehyung and made sure to put extra bags around the beer to make sure no one sees it and bid farewell to Jin. Taehyung went find Jungkook and found him waiting by the entrance from where they came from. "You bought something hyung?" "Oh yea it's nothing really come on let's go."

The poor boys had to walk all the way back to Taehyungs house carrying groceries mainly because they both didn't have a car so they had to walk. Once they reached Taehyungs house Taehyung was lucky to see that his dad was not there so they went inside and put all the groceries down on the counter. "Here's your money back Taehyung I paid for everything so you have nothing to worry about" "thank you so much Jungkook you really didn't need to do that, how can I repay you?" "Well becoming my friend would be a start but I feel like we are already friends by force so how about you give me a chance to take you out tomorrow after school?" "As in like hangout?" "You could call it that if you like" "ok sure we can hangout tomorrow" "see you then Taehyung bye!" "Bye jungkook"

Jungkook left and couldn't wait for there date tomorrow but was it really a date if the other saw it as a hangout?

Taehyung was happy he's never hung out with friends before other then Jin hyung this will hopefully be fun even though he kinda wants it to be more then a hangout which confuses Taehyung.

Taehyung has never had feelings for anyone before so all this is new to him. Jungkook on the other hand was just happy he finally could talk to and hang out with the older.