6. Nightmare

*Taehyungs PV*

"You're worth nothing you little shit, god I wish you were never even born all you were was a mistake *smack* me and your mother never even wanted you and yet here you are ruining both of our lives *smack*"

There I was covered in blood and bruises
"It's not my fault please just stop, we were perfect right before you started drinking"

"Do not talk back to me like that you piece of shit" and there I was being almost beaten to death

"NO!!"
"STOP PLEASE!!!"
"No"

*Jungkook PV*
"No"
"No stop"
"No"

I woke up to hearing whimpering and crying, I remembered where I was, and suddenly turned my head to see if Taehyung was alright. He was shaking and crying screaming 'NO' and 'Please stop' I feel really bad for him having to go through this.

"Taehyung wake up, Taehyung!"
He suddenly woke up basically sobbing and crying, he was trying to breath properly but messing up.
"Shhh it's ok Taehyung just breath in and out ok follow my breathing, ok?" And there I was breathing in and out and helping him calm down, I ended up hugging him until he calmed down, "Do you want me to cuddle with you so you feel better?" All he did was nod and I listened and cuddled him up in bed with his head on my chest and my arms wrapped around him.

This is gonna be something in the morning I thought. Then I drifted off to a nice sleep with a beautiful boy in my arms.

///////////////////////////////////////////