20. Our future (epilogue)

*Author PV*

                              Two years later

"Kookie I love you so much you know that?"

"Yes Taehyung I know that you tell me all the time, besides I love you too so very much"

The couple were currently at a restaurant enjoying there time together with Jungkook and Taehyung graduating high school and going to college they been caught up in school work a lot but still find time for a each other luckily.

"When are we gonna get married Jungkook?"

Jungkook chocked on his water

"You wanna get married with me?"

"Of course I mean I'm not using you to pass up my time I wanna get married one day Kookie"

"Of course I'll marry you but let's finish school first and then we can focus on work and our family as well as our future home right?"

"Really?! Of course"

                                   Five years later

"Kim Taehyung will you make me the happiest man alive and finally become Jeon Taehyung?"

"Of course Jungkook, oh my god!! I love you I love you I love you I looovvvveeee you!!"

Taehyung jumped up and gave Jungkook a huge hug and a kiss, Jungkook slid the ring on Taehyungs hand.

"My beautiful fiancé soon to be husband"

They were at Jin's house nothing really fancy but Jungkook knew it didn't have to be fancy especially if all the other members are there congratulating them as well.

                                 3 years later

Finally Taehyung has now become a Jeon and Jungkook is very in love with his husband.

Yoongi and Jimin got married and adopted a lovely little boy and named him yoonmin since they thought it was cute.

Namjoon and Jin has gotten married as well and adopted a boy and two girls with the boy being the oldest there names were taemin, jisoo, and hyuna.

They were all deeply in love and had kids together but of course still hung out while they had the chance. Hoseok got engaged to this lovely girl named Army and has a little daughter that is 2 years old.

They all still hangout with each other after all this time.

                                10 years later

"No taekook don't touch that you're gonna get hurt!"

"I'm sorry appa i didn't mean too.."

"It's ok now go find papa and tell him to come get his food"

"Yes appa"

"My baby called for me I see"

"Yea I did Taehyung now come eat dinner, it's done already"

Taehyung went to wash his hands and while he was he felt Jungkook give him a back hug.

"You know I love you right?"

"Yes and I love you too, what's wrong Kookie?"

"Nothing I just wanted to remind you because I feel like I don't tell you enough but I love you very much"

"Aww baby I love you too"

Taehyung and Jungkook adopted a boy and named him Taekook, he was 6 years old now taemin is now 10, jisoo is 8 and hyuna is 9, yoonmin is now 11 and hoseoks daughter is now 10

They never though there lives would come out to be like this.

"Remember all the bad shit that went through our lives with my father and all"

"Yea I do I always hated him and always will"

"I love you Kookie"

"I love you too tae"

"It's ok, you don't have to hate him anymore besides you saved me, you were my savior" (Taehyung said this btw)

                                      The End

——————-
This is my first book completed I hope you guys enjoyed it and I know it was probably crap I am new to this but I do have a new story coming out called "True Mates Bond" and I will work a lot on it and try to make it extremely interesting for you guys well thank you for sticking with me and till next time I suppose!! Bye love you!!