16. Shooketh (M)

*Author PV*

Jungkook woke up, noticing it was day time and that it was almost the afternoon, they slept a good amount but Jungkook decided not to wake Tae up, and decided giving him some rest.

Jungkook got up and went to go cook some breakfast and as he was cooking he also decided to set some supplies to clean up some of Tae's wounds to make sure they don't get infected or anything.

Jungkook knows how to cook really well actually. You would think since he's rich he has maids and all that extra stuff but not at all he was always by himself most of the time.

His parents are currently on a business trip for who knows how long but these business trips at least last up to two months so he's good for now with having Taehyung here and not getting caught. Not like it mattered much anyway they wouldn't care.

Jungkook finished cooking breakfast for him and Taehyung. He cooked some chocolate chip pancakes with syrup and whip cream. (I'm hungry now) all he had to do was now go wake up Taehyung.

Jungkook walked in his room and saw Taehyung there lying very peacefully with his hair on his eyes and his shirt lifted up a little bit to see his little tummy and his lips parted a little bit with soft snores coming out. God he looked so beautiful in Jungkooks eyes. He can't believe he ever thought of wanting to hurt Taehyung but that doesn't matter now, he cares about Taehyung so much and loves him very deeply even though they only met like a couple weeks ago just about, even though it seems so much shorter.

Jungkook remembered how Taehyung teased him last night and basically made him fall asleep with a little problem that he could not deal with at the moment, so Jungkook decided to tease the older today a lot as much as he could but that's once he finishes cleaning his wounds and getting him to eat.

Doesn't mean Jungkook can't play a little bit for now. Jungkook has the sudden idea to just grab Taehyungs dick and palm him hard and rubbed fast and moved his hand away really quickly before Taehyung could ask what happened.

"What the fuck?!" Taehyung was in shock over what just happened. Well he doesn't even know what really happened but he felt a lot of pleasure but suddenly it disappeared right when he woke up. That sucked. And now he has a little problem to take care of as well.

"Jungkook?"

"Hey Taehyung, breakfast is ready downstairs, come on I made chocolate chip pancakes so hurry up, and the bathroom is right there just Incase you forgot so you can deal with your little problem there"

Taehyungs face turned 50 shades red, he was very embarrassed to him being caught and immediately ran to the bathroom and closed the door. He regretted running though when his body suddenly ached very badly.

Taehyung being the strong boy he is though got over it, took care of his problem and went downstairs to eat some amazing pancakes.

"Here Taehyung I already ate mine so while you eat I'll take care of your bruises and cuts."

"You don't have to do that Jungkook I can handle it"

"No you can't Taehyung I'm taking care of you so take your shirt off so I can put this on your bruises to make them go away a lot faster"

"Fine you win." And there sat Taehyung on the counter eating his pancakes as Jungkook cleaned up his cuts and bruises and treated them as best as he could.

"Taehyung I finished so we should head to your place around 3pm I already have the truck to get your stuff so for the meantime what do you wanna do?"

"Ohh we could you know watch a movie and cuddle while eating popcorn"

"Ok sure but I'll pick the movie, ok?"