19. The birthday

*Author PV*

  Today is the project day. Taehyung and Jungkook walked in to school together getting a lot of stares since they were holding hands. Jungkook was being stared at weirdly and well everyone was glaring at Taehyung since it wasn't them they get to hold hands with the hottest boy in school.

  Taehyung told Jungkook to just go to class without him real quick that he needed to talk to the group first. Jungkook didn't exactly wanna leave Taehyung by himself since everyone was glaring at him and being very rude to him but Taehyung was persistent.

  Taehyung quickly saw all the members and went greet them.

"Hey guys!!"

"Hey Taehyung" they all said at the same time.

"So tomorrow is Jungkooks birthday and I really wanted to surprise him is there anything we can do?"

"Well I already got him a gift but we could all set up the party tomorrow at Jin's house since everyone knows where it is and Taehyung you could keep him distracted while we do so" said Jimin

Taehyung was actually considering this idea but also wanted to help out with the party and not let all of them do the work by themselves.

"I wanna help too. I don't think it's fair you all can just do it while I just keep him busy"

"Taehyung your job is more important then helping besides you can play with him while you're at it pretend you're mad at him or something" said Jin

Taehyung thought that it would be kinda fun to pretend to be mad at Jungkook I mean it would be funny to see his reaction

"Ok fine I'll do it but if I'll be distracting him then what will I buy him as a gift?"

"A good time in bed?" Said namjoon

"Hyung!"

"What it's not really a bad idea especially since you will be pretending to be mad at him"

"Ok fine I guess..."

The bell rung and everyone was off to there class. Taehyung and Jungkook had class together and sat next to each other so Taehyung thought it would be a good idea to start his plan now because everything is gonna get set up today and tomorrow will be the day they go to the party.

Here goes nothing.

"Hey baby I missed you!!" Said Jungkook

"Yea" Taehyung knew this was gonna be difficult to do especially since all he wants is attention and affection all the time from Jungkook

"Oh well umm what did you and the hyungs talk about?"

"Nothing"

"Hey are you ok? You seem kinda mad"

"Shh class is starting"

And that's how the whole day went with Taehyung ignoring or being mean to Jungkook. They presented there art project with Taehyung explaining everything and Jungkook helping him out with the speech as well and that was all that really happened.

Well other then Jungkook being mad as all hell and hurt because his precious tae was ignoring him.

It was time for everyone to go home and they all packed up to leave Jungkook and Taehyung walked home in silence. That was until Jungkook couldn't handle it anymore. Once Jungkook unlocked the door for him and Taehyung he grabbed Taehyungs wrist tightly. "Ok what's your problem?!"

Taehyung flinched since the younger yelled at him and grabbed his wrist very tightly once they entered the house. Jungkook seemed very mad. Taehyung was starting to wish Namjoon hyung would have kept his mouth shut and not followed what he said.