15. Say Bye

!Warning this will have abuse and almost rape if you don't like it skip to the end!

*Author PV*

  Jungkook and Taehyung left the place, Taehyung made sure that he remembered where this place was if anything ever happened and he wanted to escape everything just for a bit.

Jungkook decided to walk Taehyung home and tomorrow coming over to pick Taehyung up to bring him to his house. It's almost Jungkooks birthday as well and the good part is that it's on a Saturday and today is Monday so he has exactly five days left. Not counting today.

As they were walking in comfortable silence while holding hands Taehyung decided to break the silence since they were close to his house and Taehyung didn't want Jungkook to go near his house at the moment since he knows this is the time his dad drinks.

"It was fun hanging out with you Jungkook I guess I'll go now since we're by my street so don't worry I'll see you tomorrow at your house remember save me a room"

"Of course Taehyung I'll save you a room in my house but you'll be sleeping by me anyway so no need"

"What?!"
"What?"

"Bye Jungkookie I'll see you tomorrow morning"

"Yea Bye Taehyung, oh wait here's my number so you know you can text me or call me whenever you need me too" Jungkook got Taehyungs phone and typed in his number. Of course since Tae and Kookie are now dating Jungkook put Kookie with a bunch of heart emojis.

"You're so cheesy you know that Kook"

"Of course I am now go to your house and we'll see each other tomorrow morning. Bye babe"

Taehyung got flustered by the pet name that Jungkook got for him "B-bye" and of course he fucking stutters.

Taehyung and jungkook went there separate ways but for some reason Jungkook didn't wanna leave he had this horrible feeling wash over him and got really worried for some reason. He felt in his gut that something bad was gonna happen but he didn't really know what so he decided to brush it off and just leave, maybe he's just hungry since he hasn't eaten yet.

****WARNING ABUSE AND NOT RAPE BUT CLOSE TO IT****

*Taehyungs PV*

  Today was fun, I should hangout with people more often, wait it's just Jungkook and the group I hangout with no one else even likes me. Wow way to put myself in a bad mood.

  I opened my front door and was ready to hear screaming and cursing but shockingly everything was eerily quiet and creepy.

My dad or so called dad was sitting on the couch just staring at the wall not doing anything.

"So how was your little date you faggot"

My eyes widen, at that moment I knew my father caught me red handed but my dumbass not being smart didn't turn back around for the door and opened it but for some reason I got confident and talked back. Smart choice dumbass

"Yea so what? I'm allowed to date whoever I want I'm an adult now besides there's nothing wrong with it so leave me alone" I saw that he was just sitting there but staring back at me with a death glare, I can tell he was taken aback a bit but quickly composed himself.

"How dare you talk to me like that you piece of shit!!" He stayed seated but leaned forward a bit I saw my door was opened from the hallway and i remembered my window maybe just maybe I can make a run for it.

I had to make a choice quickly so I ran to my room but sadly didn't have enough time to lock it before my dad got the door and slammed it wide open. His red enraged face and that's when I knew that I was gonna die tonight probably. I can't die yet though I need to defend myself for Jungkook and all my friends I can't just give up, can I?