Chapter 1:Not the only one

I have failed I couldn't protect her.Those are the thoughts that are currently running through Klaus mind as he watched Dahlia attempt to take away his only daughter his only child,he and the rest of his family along with Hayley tried desperately to break the magic hold Dahlia had on them,but it was no use.

"Finally after all these years I no longer have to sleep in order to stay young now that I have you I'll be the most powerful witch known I'll go down in history"Dahlia said in a relieved tone of voice.

Dahlia bent down to pick up baby Hope.When her skin came in contact with the small infant she gasped as she was assaulted with a vision of a woman holding a little girl a bit older than Hope she looked exactly like what Dahlia assumed was her mother dark curly hair,and green eyes.

Then the little girl smiled and on her cheeks were dimples very familiar dimples.The mother kissed the child on her dimpled cheek,and smiled in pure happiness.

Dahlia gasped as she was no longer seeing the vision Hope brought her into she jumped back from Hope as if she was poison.Dahlia looked to Klaus and the rest of the family deeply confused until it hit her Hope wasn't the first born otherwise she wouldn't have no reason to be shown that vision.

A deep menacing glare came upon her face."HOW COULD YOU HAVE DECEIVE ME LIKE THIS WHERE DID YOU HIDE THE OTHER CHILD" Dahlia yelled outraged that she had been fooled.The Mikaelsons looked confused other child there is no other child.Dahlia saw the confused looks upon their faces and smirked they didn't know satisfied with there response Dahlia simply got up and walked away leaving the Mikaelson compound as fast as possible wanting to get to the child before Klaus did.

With Dahlia leaving her spell was lifted off the Mikaelsons.The family got up confused,and was frozen in a daze Hayley snapped out of it first running to check on Hope.

"I don't understand she had the opportunity to take Hope yet she didn't"Freya said still confused

"I believe it has to do with the other child she mentioned.....brother care to explain"Elijah said turning towards Klaus along with everyone else.

"Don't look at me like that I don't know what Dahlia was talking about I don't have another child." Klaus said just as confused as everyone else.

"Are you sure brother?"Rebekah said with a questioning look.

"Yes I'm pretty sure Rebekah I think I would know if I had another child."Klaus replied back with snarky tone.

"Well I don't think your that sure Nik otherwise Dahlia would have taken Hope." Kol said with a roll of his eyes.

Freya ignored her siblings bicker while walking towards Hope.Hayley got up still in high alert clutching Hope to her chest.

"What are you doing?"Hayley asked backing away from Freya.

"I just want to see what Dahlia saw to cause her to walk away from Hope."Freya reached up and touched Hopes small hand,and saw the same vision as Dahlia when it was over she turned to Klaus.

"Brother you do have another child!"Freya exclaimed with a smile.

"No it can't be." Klaus said still in denial.

Freya rolled her eyes at her brother stubborness."Fine how about I show you."Freya used her magic to project the image of the woman and child together in the air for all to see.