chapter 13:Reunion part 2

Pandora was awoken by her phone at three in the morning.Groaning as she opened her eyes she found herself on the couch with Hope snuggling into her side.

Pandora carefully removed herself from Hope's grip and stretched her sore muscles.She looked at her phone the caller ID:Love 😈💋.

"Hi Lu-Lu is something wrong?"Pandora asked still not completely awake but was somewhat coherent enough to remember that Lucifer knew where she was so he couldn't have been calling about that.

"Hello Paramour I know it's late and your re-bonding with your father,but I just got a urgent call from Cain someone attacked the academy."Lucifer said his voice still a bit rough from his own sleep.

"What was anyone hurt,killed."Pandora asked more awake while starting to write a note for everyone in the morning and sticking it on the fridge.

There was some rustling on Lucifer's end of the phone.

"I've been told a few,but Cain told me some of the students have turned to stone others are acting mad . I'm getting dressed so we can head over now."Lucifer said as he put on a black blazer.

"OK I'm on my way."Pandora said hanging up.She looked down to see Omen staring up at her with his head tilted . Pandora smiled and sighed.

"Never a moments peace in Greendale huh Omen."

"Not a one Peter Pan."Omen said. Pandora rolled her eyes.

"I still resent that nick name."Pandora said fighting off a smile.

"Oh mistress you know you love it."said Omen with a wolfish smirk.

She and Omen walked to the nearest door which was the food pantry. Pandora bit into her hand to draw blood grabbed the door knob and said.

"Lacus,Lacus,Lacus Lux apartment Lacus,Lacus,Lacus".

Pandora said while she pictured it in her head focusing her magic and energy and what she wants it to do.She opened the door to see her love sitting on the Italian sofa with a drink in his hand patiently waiting for her.She couldn't help the love sick smile that spread across her face.

Pandora let Omen go through first and went in after him closing the door to the portal.

________________________________

Scene change back at the farm house with the Mikaelsons,Hayley,Davina,and Mara.
________________________

Hope was one of the first in the house to wake not because she was an early riser but because she rolled over and fell off the couch.

Groaning Hope stood up stretching,looking down at the couch seeing her sister wasn't on it,she turned to the coffee table to see that the snacks that were previously there last night are gone.

Hope walked up the stairs to the room that she and Pandora shares sometimes only to not find her there.So Hope checks the bathroom only to not find Pandora there either.

Did she go somewhere? Hope thinks to herself. No cause she promised to be here with her when she meets the rest of the family,and not alone and overwhelmed by everyone. She's probably just outside with Omen.