chapter 5:This little sister of mine

The Mikaelsons arrived back at the hotel to gather Hope and Hayley.

Hayley was a bit nervous to meet Mara,and the rest of the Wicca family for certain reasons.1 salem witches don't take kindly to nature witches,and Hope is a tribrid.2 will there church members accept that Pandora is related to nature witches.3 will they disown the Wicca family once they find out the truth.4 the Wicca family will blame the Mikaelsons for the disownment,and take revenge.Hayley snapped out of her daydream hearing her named being called.

''Hayley were here.''Elijah informed her.Hayley looked out the car window to see a strangely yet beautiful house or mansion Hayley couldn't tell.

Hayley and the rest of the Mikaelsons got out of the car.Hayley grabing Hope before anyone else could,the Mikaelson men grabing the bags...well except for Kol.

Klaus and Elijah glared at Kol for not helping with the bags especially with Rebekahs.Kol just gave them a taunting smirk.Before Klaus could threaten his brother all the luggage started to float into the house in a assembly line.

Klaus and Elijah didn't question it glad they didn't have to carry the luggage into the house.Everyone walked into the house to see Pandora running in and out of the living room in circles with something in her hands.

"PANDORA get back here right now and hand over that lollipop"

The Mikaelsons heard Mara say,and only heard a giggle in response from Pandora.

The Mikaelsons and Hayley watched as Pandora was about to run into another section of the house,but Cain materialized out of thin air right in front of Pandora causing her to run into him,and fall backwards but Cain caught her before she could reach the floor.

Cain took the lollipop out of her small hand and handed it over to Mara who was panting from chasing her daughter around the house.

"Aww you almost got away with it Ora although that is a new record."

The Mikaelsons who where still in the doorway turned to the new voice the woman had features similar to Mara's except the new woman was a few inches taller,and her eyes were brown instead of green.

"I really wish you wouldn't do that Nite."

"Oh please Satan knows you won't give my poor unholy goddaughter any sugar so someone has to."Aconite said with a devious chuckle.

Aconite turned to the front door when she noticed it was open.

"Hmm hello and what do we have here."Aconite asked with a smirk tugging at her lips.

Mara put the sugary treat on a small nearby table.

"Aconite meet the Mikaelsons Freya,Elijah,Klaus,Kol,and Rebekah along with Hayley and Hope remember I told you that they will be staying with us for a while."Mara explained to her sister for what felt like the 10th time.

"Oh right the baby daddy,and his family along with the other baby mama and daughter you know this would make a great episode of Jerry Springer."Aconite said to just annoy her sister.

"Ha ha ha whatever Nite they are our guest show a little hospitality."Mara scolded her sister.

"Well considering she hasn't tried to kill them yet I say she's being quiet hospitable."came Cain's snide remark who was still holding a struggling Pandora that was still trying to get to the lollipop.