chapter 9:This ends now

"KLAUS....KLAUS"Marcel yelled through the abattoir,but got no answer.

Davina heard and panicked a bit the Mikaelsons and Hayley weren't back yet,and Klaus made it pretty clear over the phone that he didn't want anyone knowing of Pandora's existence.

Marcel saw Davina sitting alone in the main room reading a grimoire,and found it a bit strange usually Kol was with her.

"He's not here none of them are there handling the Dahlia problem."Davina vaguely told him the cover story.

"And they left you here...alone?"Marcel asked a bit suspicious of her vague answer.

"What you don't think I'm capable of holding down the fort?"

"Just tell Klaus that I need to speak with him,and to call me."

"I'll be sure to pass on the message."Davina said trying to give a convincing smile.

Marcel left Davina worried she just knew Marcel was going to dig his nose where he shouldn't.
______________________________________

The Wiccas,The Mikaelsons,Hayley,and Cain were currently in the kitchen.

Mara hummed happily as she made Pandora chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast.Now normally she wouldn't give her daughter sugar like this so early on in the day,but today was a special day the day that Mara brought Pandora into this world.

Today is Pandora's birthday.

"One of us needs to go back Davina called and told me that Marcel is getting suspicious of where we are."Kol said currently pacing in the Wiccas kitchen.

"Man do you mind I had a few edibles this morning,and you're currently freaking me out."Aconite said her siblings turned to look at her.

"Aconite it's 8:30 in the morning!"Gage exclaimed.

"Well it's to early for tequila shots,and they were going to go bad so...."

Mara and Gage just shook there heads

"Where is the birthday girl anyway usually she's up before anyone?"Aconite asked

Just before Mara can ask Cain to go check on her daughter Pandora walked into the kitchen with messy hair that was now a bit past her shoulders,and her bedspread blanket wrapped around her since her pajamas were shredded from her newfound growth spurt.

"Mama my clothes don't fit anymore."Pandora said

Mara dropped the plate of pancakes she was holding shocked at her daughter's new image.The rest of the Wiccas,Mikaelsons,and Hayley didn't know what to say even Cain became momentarily shocked.

"Everyone else sees a 4 year old version of Pandora right."Aconite asked

Mara walked over to Pandora kneeled down to her level,and cradled her head in her hands.

"Cain please tell me you have an explanation for this."Mara asked

"I believe this is something out of my knowledge."Cain replied Mara sighed.