chapter 14:Oh God please no

Pandora had a headache...no Pandora had a migraine she was in her and Lucifer apartment above Lux overworking her brain to find out who attacked the academy since the witnesses are either turned to stone or have gone mad.

The elevator dinged and Pandora glanced over to see Lucifer walking out of it while taking off his jacket and removing his tie.
Pandora turned on her phone to check the time and saw that it was nearly 5a.m so Lux would be closing until later in the afternoon. She didn't realize how long she has been sitting at the bar looking over the books that she swiped from the academy library to help the ill students that she sometimes liked.

Lucifer walked up behind her putting his suit jacket on the back of the chair Pandora was sitting on, and wrapped his arms around her waist putting his face in the crook of her neck his lips slightly grazing the skin there, and at that moment everything was forgotten there was no attack, no ill students, no big unknown threat. Just her and Lucifer enjoying each others presence in silence, and slowly Pandora's migraine diminished into nothing.

"Hello Paramour." Lucifer said caressing the pet name he gave her with his English accent. Pandora hummed slightly in content she loves when he calls her that.

"Hi Love how was Lux last night." She asked

"Oh the same humans engorging themselves with alcohol, drugs, and sex so as usual a wonderful night, but not as wonderful with you not being there." Lucifer said taking his face out of the crook of her neck, and turning her around to face him fully.

"I know but I had research to do, and helping my extended family get settled along with my sister clinging to me for comfort and reassurance I couldn't be there."  said Pandora yawning slightly.

"Well I don't have to run off with the detective to solve a murder today or any appointments with Dr.Linda how about we waste the whole day here at home just you, me, and our bed." Lucifer said his face returning to the crook of her neck and his voice dropping an octave lower.

Pandora found that idea very pleasing, but she couldn't. So she tried to find excuses as to why she couldn't do that.

Then Lucifer made valid points as to why she could Cain was looking after the academy and with the new wards around it no one or thing was getting in again, Hope was almost an adult and can handle one day alone with her family, and finally it's important to self-care.

After that Pandora was sold so after nodding her head eagerly Lucifer picked her up and eagerly carried her into there bedroom.

____________________________________

Scene change to the Mikaelsons,Hayley,

and Davina back at the farm house.

_________________________________

Everyone was doing there own various activity inside the house except Hope and Klaus.

Hope was currently outside painting and avoiding her family while also trying to ignore the stare that was coming from her father that was standing on the porch. Finally Klaus had enough and walked over to his second born daughter in hopes of bonding with her.

He walked over and he could see what she was painting. It was a diner with red interior he recognized Pandora she was smiling brightly in the painting along with Hope and various other people he didn't recognize, but it was gloriously detailed if it wasn't for the fact it was half finished on a canvas he would swear it was a photograph.

"That's lovely." he said trying to start a conversation.

"Thanks mom says I get it from you."Hope said without looking away from her canvas.

"That you do I like to paint a lot actually." Klaus said relieved that she said something back to him.

There was an extra canvas on the table Hope looked up from her painting and motioned towards it with her head.

Klaus smiled and sat down to join her, and they engaged in lite conversation. Although they didn't notice Hayley watching from the window with a little smile.

____________________________________

Scene change to Gage,Aconite, and Mara back at the Wicca estate.

___________________________________

The three Wicca siblings are currently browsing through books also to help in the search of curing the ill students and get rid of the threat that's lurking the Greendale woods.

It was well past noon and the sun started to set, and they were getting ready to retire for the night and start fresh in the morning.

"Well I'm off."said Gage getting ready to head out the door.

"Where and are you sure you want to walk alone." Aconite asked

"Yes and I'm just heading over to the academy to check on things and sleep over there so don't wait up bye." Gage said barely finishing his sentence before he was out the door.

"Have you noticed anything different about Gage lately?" Mara asked turning to look at her sister who was distracted by her phone.

"You mean the fact that he doesn't look like he has a stick up his ass 24/7 then yes I've noticed." Aconite said slightly laughing.

"Yes what or who do you think it is?" Mara asked grinning.

"I don't know but I say we follow him after all we don't want anything to happen to our dear big brother walking all alone in the woods now do we." Aconite said also grinning.

So the two sisters hurried to the door before Gage got to far into the woods so they can follow him but was stopped when they saw a familiar figure standing in the driveway someone that they actually hoped was dead.

Mara broke the silence by calling out.

"Mother."

"Oh God even though I'm not a fan of you nor you are of me but please smite this bitch for me." Aconite said looking up at the sky.

But of course nothing happend.

_________________________________

I tried I really did try to write a lemon scene between Pandora and Lucifer but everything I typed I just wound up cringing at so I'm just not ready to write a lemon scene yet I guess.

Mama Wicca is back but why, where has she been, what has Gage so happy, there are so many questions. To bad you have to wait to find out.

Hahahaha

Wow I am evil.