Chapter 2:On the Hunt

It has been no more than a week the Mikaelsons are still on the Hunt to find the Wicca Family,and it was proving to be easier said than done.

The Wiccas have gotten quite crafty with covering there tracks since the birth of Pandora wanting to keep the powerful child away from power-hungry covens,and let her grow in a happy enviorment.With all the time it was taking to find Pandora the Mikaelsons were growing worried what if they don't find her in time,and Dahlia gets to her first,what if word gets out that Klaus Mikaelson has another daughter it could only lead to more problems.

"Everyone I believe that I have found something"Rebekah said to everyone who were in the living room searching through old grimoires for the Wicca name everyone turned there attention to Rebekah,and by everyone that includes Davina,and Hayley.

"It says here that around the 1700s the Acton family allied themselves with the Wiccas in order to have more control over the church of night"Rebekah said with a beaming smile.

"Um not to be rude but how exactly does this help with finding the girl?"Davina asked with a confused look that Kol thought was cute.

"It helps cause there is only a small few of the Acton's left and 1 of them just so happens to live on the outskirts of New Orleans so we find this Acton witch or warlock get them to tell us where the church of night is."

"Rebekah that won't work Salem witches are very secretive about where there covens are located.....unless we give him a little perswasion"Kol said while a slow smirk formed on his face definitely up for a little torturing.

"I'm up for that anything in order to find my other daughter.Freya is there a way for you to find him with your magic?"Klaus said as he turned his attention to Freya

"Witches like me can feel a Salem witchs magic in the air I just have to get close enough in order to"

Time skip to the outskirts of New Orleans in the bayou only Niklaus,Elijah,Kol,Rebekah,and Freya are there.

After tracking the Salem witch through Freya's magic they came upon a rickety beat up house.

Walking up towards the house and knocking on the door with no answer.Klaus sighed clearly annoyed that no one seems to be here there wasn't even a heart beat.

"Freya are you sure this is the right house"Elijah asked his eldest sister.

"Yes this is where I can sense the magic is the strongest"

"Maybe we should try the house we passed a mile off near.... "Rebekah said but was cut off by an unknown voice.

"What are you all doing at my house?"