chapter 3:Hello

The Mikaelsons and Hayley are landing from there flight from New Orleans to Wisconsin,and are currently driving to the nearest hotel for Hope and Hayley to stay in while the originals followed the directions to the church of night which was located in the small town known as Greendale.

The Mikaelsons drove there car to the outskirts of the Greendale woods,and somewhat started to hike there way through.After 30 minutes of following the directions exactly Freya started to feel the dark magic of the salem witches nearby.

"We're getting close I can feel it."she informed her siblings who only nodded focusing on there surroundings not wanting what happened back in New Orleans repeating itself when the salem warlock snuck up on them.Everyone stopped when the visual of the church came into view.

The Mikaelsons wonder how do humans not notice it until it dawned on them that it was spelled to be hidden to the human eye

The Mikaelsons wonder how do humans not notice it until it dawned on them that it was spelled to be hidden to the human eye.Within 20 feet of the church all of them came to a halt and they couldn't move.

A man who was 5'9 with dark hair and green eyes came out of the church's front door,and simply walked up to the originals unafraid and stopping within 5 feet of them all the while knowing why they're here.

"I told her it wouldn't be long for you to find out about Pandora."

Klaus and Kol glared at the new figure not liking the fact that they can't move.The man chuckled at there glares which made Klaus and Kol glare harder at being laughed at.The man gave out a soft sigh waved his hand and the Mikaelsons were no longer bound where they stood.

"Forgive me I am being rude my name is Gage Wicca I am the high priest of the church of night uncle of the little girl that you are searching for."

"I am Elijah Mikaelson and these are my siblings Freya,Niklaus,Kol,and Rebekah,and yes we are currently looking for your whole family actually."

"Ah well it's nice meeting all of you,but i'm curious how did you find the church of nights location exactly?"Gage asked knowing there was a cloaking spell put on Pandora to hide her magic from other witches and covens.Which led him to wonder how they have gotten the address.

"From a salem warlock in New Orleans we don't know his first name but his last was Acton."

At the name Acton seemed to be a trigger word for Gage a dark look came upon his face,but went as quickly as it had appeared but the Mikaelsons noticed.

"Is he dead?"Gage asked in a non caring tone.

"Snapped his neck myself."Klaus said still eyeing the salem warlock carefully.