six

A low growl escapes me as I curl my lips just enough to show the sharp points of my fangs. My hand tightens on the slick black handle making it groan beneath my touch but I do nothing to even look at it as I slam the door shut with enough force to send a crack into the glass from one end to the other making the few people that are standing around me jump with small yelps as they begin to speed walk away from me but I pay them no mind as I walk out of the store and across the street to the next. My night had gone smoothly, getting what Hunter had asked for was easy, and killing the unloyal scum that had been ready to set the images the woman had given him aflame instead of show his Alpha, had also gone smoothly, but going to a store for ice cream had quickly turned my night to Hell. I have been back for two hours now and I have been forced to go through seven stores looking for my Alphas mates favorite flavored ice cream, and the one I had just stepped into makes eight.

I am ready to kill once more.

I do not stop or pause for anything as I walk to the freezers, my eyes do not miss a single flavor as I search through each of the freezers for the damn rocky road that she is in love with, and the moment I spot it I pull the door open only to grab five of the large containers and walk to the aisle full of chips. The second I see the hot cheetos my hand shoots out grabbing several of the bags before I walk away and begin to go to one of the empty lines so that I do not have to remain here any longer than I already have.

"Hello there, is this all for you today?" The small girl pushes her arms together as she smiles up at me. I can see the way she uses her arms to smash her small breasts together as if to make them look larger but it does nothing more than annoy me as I look away to watch the more interesting ugly tan wall that rests across the store making her huff in annoyance but I ignore her, and the quickly building urge to kill her.

Once she has all of my items checked out I throw the money at her and walk away not sparing her a single glance as I go. I do not pause to take in the falling snow as I turn to my left and begin to walk towards the trees leading home and far away from the store with the annoying child of a woman that had tried to seduce me. I make sure to walk out of the Humans eyeshot before I jump into a tree and begin to leap back towards the pack house to give the Luna her food.

By the time I get back to the pack house the sun is a large deep red ball of fire in the sky casting a soft yet beautiful reddish orange glow onto the rest of the world as it goes, but I only take it in for a moment before I allow myself to fall out of the tree closest to the back doors that lead to the kitchen. My movements are just as silent as always, even as my boots hit the snow filled ground beside the tree making a few of the women inside squeal in shock and slight fear when they turn around to see me standing with a single foot inside the threshold and my hands full of bags.

I barely stop at the bar to set the bags down and grab a spoon before I turn away and step out of the room heading for the stairs to give the Luna her snack. It is not hard to find her scent of honey and roses as I walk along the hallway leading me to Hunters office once more, and just like always, I do nothing to pause to knock as I push open the door and step inside shutting it behind me. I am quick in ignoring the two as Tasha scrambles to get off of my Alphas lap with her long golden blonde hair hiding her beautiful face from my view just as Hunters chocolate brown hair stands on end in every which way from where her delicate fingers had clearly pulled at it.

"I brought your snack." My deep voice is as empty and bored as always as it leaves me, but the second she hears me she squeals. The scene from before all but forgotten as she nearly attacks me to get the food out of my hands. I watch as she rips the ice cream open and sets it on top of Hunters desk as she rips open the bag of chips nearly spilling them all over the floor as she pours them into the ice cream. She grabs the spoon that I hold out to her only to immediately begin mixing the odd mixture together and taking a bite large enough to puff out her cheeks as she moans.