eight

The voice to fill the room is not high but deep, not as a mans is but just deep enough to make my body twitch in a very new and slightly uncomfortable way. Yet it is thick but also cold with an emptiness that seems to make even the room we stand in freeze over. "W-who are you? You've been following me for months now." She tilts her head in a way that makes her hair trail over her right shoulder, and an image of her younger self doing exactly that rushes through my mind.

"You amongst many others I assure you." I cannot help but to watch her hips move as she begins to slowly walk forward stepping behind Alpha Darrin and looking out of the window behind him making him stiffen even more due to how close she now stands to him.

"Wh-hy?" She scoffs at his question making my lips twitch in slight humor, but it is just as quickly gone as I watch her remove her right hand from her jacket pocket. She lets a thick stack of papers flutter out of her hand to the floor landing all over the carpet as she walks around the desk stopping in front of Alpha Justin making him smile and nod at her politely.

"Good to see you again Zilla." She hums at his words and hands him what pictures she still holds within her delicate fingers only to quickly replace them with a throwing knife. Then she begins to use the knife only to clean imaginary dirt out from beneath her long nails as she moves in front of Alpha Clark and sits back on Alpha Darrins desk only to lift her right leg up and prop her boot on the arm of Clarks chair.

"W-who are you?" Clarks words make her fingers pause as she uses the knife to clean beneath her left nails and her eyes slowly lift to meet Clarks making the room grow even colder than before.

"I suppose you do not recognize me do you Alpha Clark? Back then I had dark curly brown hair and deep chocolate brown eyes." She removes the hood as she speaks and shakes her head making each of us gasp as her straight black hair shifts to curly brown locks, her green eyes shift to a dark brown, and her freckles grow darker in color as a single scar presents itself along her forehead and into her hairline making Clark gasp at her but she only tilts her head at him. "You took something from me that I was not yet ready to give Alpha Clark. I would say that I want it back, but I honestly do not care what had happened to me over the years."

"Th-then w-why are you f-following me?" I watch her eyes flash with rage as her hair slowly shifts back to the raven black with her green eyes taking place of the brown.

"Because I made a promise long ago that I would kill you, and anyone else to do with it, and I will never go back on that promise. Not even if you were to beg for me to do so." As each word leaves her lips the room grows colder and colder until my breath is leaving my lips in a puff of white smoke. Then in a move so quick that none of us had seen, she is standing in front of Clark with her hood back on her head and a bloody knife in her hand as she stares down at the man screaming within the chair in front of her. Darrins large body tenses and a low growl leaves his lips making her tilt her head. "My apologies Alpha Darrin. I will try to keep his blood from ruining your beautiful carpet." My lips twitch just as Darrin lifts his brows but it is already to late, she had already grabbed Alpha Clark and jumped out of the window to the ground no less than three stories below. Only a second is able to pass before each of the Alphas jump out of their chairs and rush out of the room while I jump out of the large window after her.

I land in a thick branch and use it to slowly lower myself to the ground not even twelve yards away from her only to watch her as she wraps her long fingers around his chin and the long fingers of her left hand tangle in his hair just a moment before she begins to pull on his head. His screams leave him even louder now than they had before and his fingers dig into her small hands as she pulls, but she completely ignores him and his touch, not even seeming to feel him ripping her flesh open. Just as his head rips away from his body making the air go silent and his body fall forward with a dull thud, a large group of Darrins men rush to the side of the building pausing long enough to watch as she drops his head into the snow at her feet before she tosses his body to the side of the building and uses a handful of knives to nail him in place before they all begin to shift.