CHAPTER 1

"Please make me your wife!"

Ayakashi Ninetails regarded the woman before him with bewildered amusement. 

"Why?" he asked. 

"Eh?"

"Why do you want to be my wife?" He elaborated. 

"Oh," the girl seemed to ponder for a moment. "Because you're beautiful!" Her answer left him not knowing whether to laugh or cry. 

"You can't just marry someone just because they're beautiful!" He tried to explain.

Her big blue eyes widened and she tilted her head."Why not?"
This time he really wanted to cry. "Because just because a person's outer appearance is good doesn't necessarily mean that he's a good guy!"

"You're good person!" She said, blinking.
His lips twitched. "Darling, what makes you think that I'm a good person?" He asked.

"Because you're beautiful!"
He nearly fell down at her answer.

He face palmed and threw up his hand and said,"I give up!"

Mah~ It's not like I have anything else do around here, anyway. Might as well make things interesting, he thought, looking at the girl from the corner of his eyes. 

Oblivious to his predatory gaze, the girl looked at him and smiled innocently.

 Ayakashi licked his lips, his eyes filling with a cruel glint. Woman, I have taken an interest in you. You better not make me bored. If you do...I will end you with my own hands...