Moon's in Danger(Chapter 1)

Winter's POV

     "Just to be clear, you are NOT going to hurt my friends." Winter said.
     "You just go on and on and ON about that! Don't you think I know that already!?" Foeslayer replied. Jeez! I'm just saying that because I don't trust you and you are part of the reason why Icewings HATE NightWings! Winter thought, angrily. But she did say that she and Arctic fell in love, and Winter, the Icewing did have a crush on Moon, the Nightwing.
     "Winter...Winter I need your help." A voice said. Winter flinched. Who was that? Was it Moon? "I am not Moon, Winter. As much as I hate talking to you, Moon's in danger. Your the only one I can reach to right now. Icicle told your aunt some.....mean things about Moon and you. The whole Icewing army is now going to Possibility. Do you want me to tell you what they are going to do when they find your friends? Especially....Moonwatcher? You need to get ther-"
     The voice faded away. It was as if it couldn't talk to Winter anymore because he was flying towards Possibility, away from the voice. He desperately needed to get to Possibility now. The Icewing army was going after his friends! What should he do?! What can he do?
     "So, tell me about your friends." Foeslayer said, cutting off Winter in his train of thoughts. "I'd like to know about them and why they are that important to make me come."
     "Well, there's Qibli, the SandWing. He's pretty annoying." Winter responded and then said in a whisper, "But between you and me, he's pretty funny, AND DON'T EVER TELL HIM THAT!" Winter said. Foeslayer chuckled. "And?" She asked sounding interested. But there's nothing interesting about Qibli. Winter thought.
     "There's Kinkajou, the Rainwing. She's pretty hyper, actually she's WAY TOO SUPER DUPER CRAZY hyper. Buuuuuut she's in the hospital in Possibility. She was knocked out, unconscious. Aaaaaand I think she has a thing for Turtle. Oh, and Turtle's not much. Just someone who is in the shadows, hiding, not wanting to be noticed. Oh, and he's a Seawing."
     "Hmmm...I heard that the people who are hiding themselves are hiding a great power." Foeslayer said. Great power? What's Turtle hiding? Is he an Animus? There's no way! Only Anemone is an Animus, right?
     "And last but DEFINITELY not least, Moonwatcher, or Moon for short. She's, she's amazing. She's so gentle and kind and beautiful. She's a mind reader and can see the future. Also, she's a Nightwing. I-I lov-"Winter quickly cut himeself before he told Foeslayer his feelings.
     " What was that last part? I couldn't hear you" Foeslayer said with a teasing smile. "Sh-shut up." Winter responded, blushing as if someone splashed a bucket of bright blue(I think an Icewing's blush is blue) paint all over his face. "We-we have to get to Possibility NOW!" Winter shouted. He just remembered the voice's message. If it was true, Moon...........If he doesn't get there before the Icewing army.......Moon is going to die.

Sorry if it's short! I'm doing this quickly because my mom is telling me do my homework. So I might post later today or tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed the chapter!
-Nightfall( my Nightwing oc name^ω^)