Taken Away(Chapter 10)

Moon's POV

     Moon woke up and found herself wrapped around Winter's wings. Pretty tight actually, as if he might lose her if he let go. Wait Moon thought. Why is he here? What happe-oh right. Moon suddenly realized that Winter was already awake, staring at her. "Um good mornin-" Winter was cut off by a squealing Kinkajou. "AHHHHHHHHH OMM(oh my moons) YOU GUYS FELL ASLEEP TOGETHER!! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!" Kinkajou gasped. " ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER???!!!" Moon was blushing, so was Winter. "We-we just um well, no we're not." Winter tried. How were they going to explain to Kinkajou what happened last night? She'll tell the whole school! "Nothing! Really!" Moon quickly said. "I-it's getting late! We need to get to class before Webs comes looking for us!" Kinkajou groaned and left. She turned around at the door to face them and said, "Hehe, I'll find out sooner or later." Then left, leaveing Moon and Winter blushing their faces off.

"Uh so...uhm..." Winter trailed off. "We should go to class too"

"Y-yeah." Moon answered.

     The two got off the bed and went to class. Of course, they were yelled at by Webs for being late. "WHY ARE YOU TWO SO LATE???!!! WHAT WERE YOU DOING ANYWAY??!!" Winter and Moon didn't say anything. They both walked to their seats and continued class.
(TIME SKIP AFTER CLASS(lunch))
"So Moon, why were you so late? You and Winter came in together so what were you guys doing?" Qibli asked Moon on the way to the Prey Centre. Moon blushed, a very obvious red. "N-nothing! Really! We just uh, both slept in and, um uh b-bumped into each other on the way to class! Y-yeah! That's what happened!" Moon said. Qibli opened his mouth to say something but then closed it. He leaned towards Moon and said in a whisper, "Kinkajou told me you guys were sleeping together last night, were you doing two doing something together?" Moon shook her head. Did he not trust me to tell him the truth? Moon thought. Well, I didn't really tell the truth.What does he think we did? He said 'something together' with a disgusted look and-.
     Moon had just realized what Qibli meant. "EW!! Qibli! That is...we didn't do that!! I'm only four!!" Moon said. "Do what?" Winter's voice said. Yay. Moon thought. The perfect person to save me from this awkward situation is the person who will answer all the question for me. "Qibli was asking me why we were late. Aaaaand Kinkajou told him that she found us sleeping in to-tog-togeth...you know what I mean. Qibli asked me if we were doing it." Moon said. Winter turned his head to face Qibli. "DUDE!!" Winter shouted. "That.....that is not necessary! To think we did something like that! EW EW EW EW EW EW!! Don't you think we're too young to do something like that?"
      Qibli shrugged. "You never know." He said. "I'll be with Kinkajou. Hey Winter, this could be your first time sitting with us. If it doesn't ruin your reputation, dear prince Winter if the Icewings." Qibli smirked and left. "Let's go too-" Winter was cut off. The last thing Moon saw was Winter's handsome face, before her vision turned black.

No cliffhanger...BE HAPPY. I'm at my cousin's house with boredom in my talons. So I'll continue, why do you think the title is 'taken away' when you don't even know if anybody got taken away? Like, what if Moon just got attacked? Or just fell asleep? (I know I fall asleep at random times)

Winter's POV

     Winter's eyes jolted open. He looked around and realized that he was in a....prison cell? It was more like a rock square room with  a single torch that barely gave any light and an iron door. Winter tried to remember what happened. He was talking to Qibli and then he left. He then turned to Moon and then everything turning black. Moon. He thought. What happened to her? Is she also here? How did I even get here? Did someone take me here? WHY AM I HERE????!! "Winter." Came a soft voice from the shadows. "Are you alright?" Who was that? It sounded familiar. "Moon? Is that you?" The Nightwing walked out of the shadows. "Yup. How convenient right? We're both stuck in the same cell, or whatever this place is, or where." Moon said. "Are you ok?" Winter asked. "Are you hurt? Do you know what's going on? Three moons IS THAT BLOOD ON YOUR LEG??!!" Moon looked down on her leg. "Yeah. I don't know how it got there." Moon tried to move it. "Ow! Uh I uh think I shouldn't be moving in right no-OW! Ok that is starting to hurt a lot." Winter started to panic. She was hurt. Then, there was a knock on the door. The door opened and Darkstalker walked in. He was...normal dragon size? Well a full grown dragon size instead of a giant. "Oh if your thinking about why I'm this size is because I need to fit and I only turn this size when I walk through the door. And by the way, I enchanted the rocks to be unbreakable so don't try to escape." Darkstalker said.
      Winter was now filled with anger. He kidnapped them. Lied to them. Winter looked at Moon, who seem to have the same thoughts as Winter. "Y-YOU KIDNAPPED US!!" She shouted, which surprised Winter. "Oh little Moon, you will always be this little dragonet won't you? Did you really think I was good? Haha you really are hilarious, little Moon." Darkstalker said. Moon started to cry. She turned and hugged Winter, crying into his chest again. Winter wrapped his wings around her and looked at Darkstalker with anger in his eyes.  "You will pay for this." Winter said with seriousness in his voice. Darkstalker only laughed. "I'll leave you two to it then. You aren't the only ones looked up, everybody else is here, too. So far, there is everybody in Jade Mountain, including the the little Destiny Dragons you look up to so much and the Rainwing Queen and her little Nightwing 'bodyguard'." Darkstalker and walked out the door. "Toodaloo~" He said before closing the door behind him. Moon continued to cry and soon calmed down. She looked up at Winter and said, "Do you remember that day in Possibility? At dawn, the day before your hatchday?" Winter nodded. "And that I needed to tell you something but was cut off by Qibli?" Winter nodded again. Where was this going? "Well I'm going to tell you now, because we're probably going to die anyway so I guess it's now or never." Moon took a deep breath and said.........