It's over?(Chapter 16)

HEY LOOK IM STILL ALIVE!! YAY NEW CHAPTER!

Winter's POV

"This is....a rather awkward conversation...." Winter claimed. "Normally, I would be saying rude things and then a certain SandWing will be trying to joke and then another RainWing would be bouncing around and saying things like, 'BANANAS ARE THR BEST I LOVE MANGOOOOOEEESSS!!' Or something along those lines."

"Is that really how your normal conversations go?" Blue asked, fiddling with his talons. Winter nodded. "Well, our conversations are mostly, 'How do we get out of this mess?' Or 'I have an idea.' Or arguing and stuff with Swordtail about Luna." Blue said.

(Haha, guess what? I completely forgot that Swordtail existed! Now how am I supposed to bring him in the story??!!)

"Swordtail? Luna?" Moon asked. "My sister and her boyfriend." Blue said, glancing over at Cricket when he said 'boyfriend'. "Luna looks like me, except maybe a little older, and green. Not as green as Sundew, but pretty green."

"I....saw Luna in a vision once." Moon said, hesitantly. "She was on the shore of the beach, at the Kingdom of Sand, with another SandWing. He was taking care of her, so I think she's fine."

Blue let out a sigh of relief. "GUUUUUUUUYYYYYSSSSS!!!!" An enthusiastic voice shouted. Winter and Moon turned their head in unison. It was their friends: Kinkajou, Qibli, and Turtle.

"Hey guys! What the heck is up??!!! I feel like I haven't seen our guys in SOOO LONG!!!" Kinkajou exploded. Darkstalker and Foeslayer walked slowly behind them.

"Hey guys, this is Blue, Cricket and Sundew. Guys, these are Kinkajou, Turtle, Qibli, Darkstalker, and Foeslayer." Moon said, flicking her tail at each of them.

Winter could see Foeslayer, Kinkajou and Turtle all exchanging glances and looking at Darkstalker. He gave them a questioning look. Foeslayer shook her head and put one claw over her snout, making a 'sh' sound.

Something's up. What are they hiding?

After about ten minuets of conversations, Winter saw the three nod and Foeslayer pounced on Darkstalker. (You don't know how many times I wanted to write 'Darkstalker' but wrote 'Deathbringer' instead).

"Mother!" Darkstalker yelled, trying to push Foeslayer off him, but couldn't because she was his mother. Sundew jumped in the air. "Yes! Finally! Some sort of violence or death or fighting!!!" She shouted.

Kinkajou took out a piece of scroll and started scribbling on it. Winter could tell that Darkstalker was debating about whether he should use his magic on his mother. Finally, Kinkajou was done writing who-knows-what. As soon as she (wait what do they write with? The feather and ink thing?) put down the feather, Darkstalker stopped struggling against his mother and closed his eyes.

Moon gasped. "Did you-did you kill him??" She asked Kinkajou as Darkstalker proofed I'm thin air and all that was left was a thick layer of smoke. The little RainWing shook her head. "I turned him little again! So now he's a little dragonet in an egg with no powers what so ever or any memory of him being Darkstalker! Well, I made him a NightWing and RainWing hybrid because RainWings are just so awesome!" Kinkajou explained.

Winter looked back at Darkstalker as the smoke cleared, and he was indeed, just an egg again. His egg was a dark black with splotches of blue, green, and orange here and there.

Foeslayer picked it up. "And I can revive his dad and make him a RainWing without him a prince or an Animus! Then they could live happily ever after!! YAY ARCTICSLAYER!!" Kinkajou squealed.

Foeslayer nodded. "I miss him. Can you please erase his memory of being Arctic? And change his name to....Toucan, but will he still love me?" She asked, hopefully.

Kinkajou nodded, getting right back to work on writing the spell, Turtle helping her think of it. "And make sure to remove all the spells Darkstalker put on everyone!" Winter said and turned back to Blue, Cricket and Sundew.

"What about you guys? Are you going to going back?" He asked them. They all nodded in unison. "We have to save our tribes." Blue said. "Queen Wasp still mind-controls the HiveWings and stabs the eggs with poison."

"On it! I'll send you guys back, good luck! Sorry we can't help you!" Kinkajou said.

"Where did you even get those itty-bitty pieces of his talisman? Moon asked her. "When I was fighting Chameleon! And Turtle has a piece of it from a head of a MudWing. Chameleon used it to make the head look like Queen Glory to scare her friends." Kinkajou answered.

She finished the scroll and in a few seconds, a RainWing appeared. "Hope!" He said, reaching out to hug Foeslayer.

"You're name is Hope now, and that's Arctic. He has the same personality but no memory of before and has fake memories of you guys meeting in the Rainforest and falling in love and then marrying each other." Turtle whispered to Foeslayer-or Hope.

"Come on Arc-I mean- Toucan. Let's go home." Hope said. "This one is about to hatch." She pointed to Darkstalker's egg.

Toucan nodded and the two flew off, back to the Rainforest. "Okay then, Blue, Cricket and Sundew will be first taken to Luna, and then they go to Swordtail, and then back to their continent!" Kinkajou said. "What's it called?"

"Pantala." Cricket answered. A moment later, the three disappeared. "And last but not least, the spells!" Kinkajou said.

When she was done, Winter felt like himself again. He knew now, he loved Moon. More than anything. He turned to her and she seemed to have the same relief and happy expression he has right now.

"Winter." She whispered. Winter put his talon on Moon's chin and brought her close to him and kissed her. Oh, how he missed this feeling. This feeling on her snout against his.

"Ahem." A voice broke them apart. The two looked over to see Qibli. "Hate to interrupt, but don't you think we should free everyone first and then later get all smoochy-woochy?" He said, tapping his talon on the floor.

Winter sighed, but he was right. They should free everyone first.......and then later Winter can give Moon's wish of marrying and dragonets.

So hey, not the end yet. Anyways, I decided to get my crap together and write something. I'm a little sad that it has to end now, but this is all I got for ya. I can write another Winterwatcher story if all you really want to see my horrible writing. Next chapter will be in when I feel bored and want to write something.

Kapeesh!