Can't think of a title again so deal with it(Chapter 9)

Winter's POV

     Darkstalker climbed out of the ground. He was huge! The giant dragon stretched his wings and looked down at the group. "Oh Moonwatcher! It's so nice to see you! We're finally meeting! Isn't that great?" Darkstalker said. Moon didn't say anything. Darkstalker looked at Foeslayer. "Mother? What are you doing here? How are you alive?" Darkstalker said. "It's a long story. Let's just say that I was put under a spell by the Icewings and they made me immortal and able to kill over and over again." Foeslayer said with a smile. Darkstalker narrowed his eyes on Winter. "You. Icewing." He said. Winter's spine shivered as the huge dragon pointed at him. "You are related to Arctic, aren't you?" Winter slowly nodded. "THEN YOU CANNOT LIVE!" Darkstalker suddenly shouted. "No! Please Darkstalker! These are my friends and you cannot kill them! Please?" Moon begged. Winter blushed at the idea of Moon, begging a dragon that can blow up the planet with a sneeze, to let Winter live. Darkstalker hesitantly said, "Alright Moon, but only because it's you. You all go get some sleep." And with that, Darkstalker somehow teleported them inside of Jade Mountain.
     "THERE YOU ARE!" Tsunami yelled. Uh oh. Winter thought. "We-we can explain sis!" Turtle said. "NO! YOU GUYS RAN OFF TO FIND SCARLET AND ALMOST GOT KILLED!! ESPECIALLY YOU LIL BRO! WHAT WILL MOM SAY?" Tsunami yelled. Glory popped her head around the corner and said, "Oh. You guys are back? Peril? You were there too?" "HOW COULD YOU ACT SO CASUAL???!!!!!" Tsunami yelled at Glory. "I HAD TO SIT THROUGH A SEVEN HOUR LECTURE BY MY MOM BECAUSE TURTLE LEFT AND I LET A WHOLE WINGLET DISAPPEAR AND HOW I SHOULD BE MORE 'RESPONSIBLE'!" "Uh, should we tell her about Foeslayer and Darkstalker?" Qibli whispered. "We'd be in bigger trouble if she found out that we freed them after they destroyed everything." "DARKSTALKER AND FOESLAYER ARE HERE???!!!"Tsunami shouted. "Well, yeah and I-" Qibli was cut off by Tsunami, leaving the school to find the two Nightwings. "Aaaaand as for you guys." Glory said. "You will go straight to your caves." Deathbringer said out of no where. "DEATHBRINGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???!!!!" Glory yelled. Deathbringer smirked. "Protecting the beautiful queen." He said. Glory blushed and stormed out of the school, going after Tsunami. Deathbringer followed her and whispered to Winter so that no one else could hear, "It's not weird to like a Nightwing, because I like a Rainwing." Winter blushed and said to his friends, "Yeah, we should go to our caves, it'a late." Everyone parted ways without a word. Qibli and Winter reached their cave and laid down on the beds. Qibli, instantly fell asleep. Winter, on the other talon, stayed awake, tossing and turning. He decided to go out and walk. Winter was walking down the hallways when he passed Moon and Kinkajou's cave. Moon was awake and saw him pass so Winter decide to say hi.
     "Hey Moon, can't sleep?" Winter asked. Moon shook her head and said, "I-you, c-CaN YOu SleeP WiTh M-m-mE?" Winter was shocked. THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! Winter thought. He nodded and walked over to Moon, trying not to show his happiness. He sat down and asked, "Why can't you sleep?" Moon hesitated. "I-I think I had a vision. I was-" Moon paused, but continued. "I was sitting next to Darkstalker, with no life in my eyes, but still able to move. I was sitting next to him, watching Jade Mountain 'fall beneath thunder and ice'. I watched you, Kinkajou, Turtle, Qibli and my mother all on fire, dying." Winter noticed that Moon had tears falling from her eyes. She was crying. "I-I think it's all my fault!" She said, still crying. "I'm the one who let him talk me into freeing him! He made me think that destroying the scroll would destroy his Animus magic and would trap him forever! And I believed him! And now, hundreds and thousands of dragons are going to die!" Winter wrapped his wings around her and pulled her into a tight hug. Moon cried on his  cold chest. "Shhhhh. It's ok" Winter tried to reassure her. "It's not your fault that Darkstalker tricked you." Moon looked up, tears in her eyes. "Would you still be my friend? Even if it was my fault?" Moon asked, her eyes begging Winter to say yes. Winter and Moon both laid down on Moon's bed. Winter smiled. "I'll always." And with that, the two fell asleep.

Awwwwwwww!! That's best I can do without them confessing....yet. *evil grin* Oh haha there's 3 paragraphs oh well who cares bai dudes!
~Nightfall