No More Feelings(Chapter 14)

I realized I still had this unfinished chapter before I wanted to stop. So, I am finishing it and publishing it. Still not sure if I'll continue.

Moon's POV

"What was that!?" Moon asked. Winter didn't respond. "Hello? Pyrrhia to Winter?" She waves her talons across his face.

Winter seemed to have snapped out of it. "I think it was....Kinkajou" The Icewing said. Moon started to panic. Why was Kinkajou screaming? It wasn't her normal 'omm this is amazing' type of scream, it was full of pain, fear and anger.

"Let's go find out what's happening!"

"Uh there's a problem, Moon. We can't open the door? That's kinda how you keep your  prisoner a prisoner ."

"Th-Then what should we do??!!! Wait until Darkstalker tells us what happened!!??"

"Well, yes. But maybe we should figure out our 'memory lost' first. We were in a relationship?"

"Y-yeah. I uh think so."

"Do you that if we...you know...kissed.....we'll get our memories back?"

Moon blushed. Will that work? That's what people do in the scrolls Moon reads. "Yeah. I think it might work. I-if your up for it."

Winter shrugged. "Are you as amazing as what my faded memories have been telling me? Let's find out!"

Moon slowly leaned towards Winter, but stopped. "It feels weirds for me being the one who kisses you. Can you do it? It was your idea." Moon asked.

Winter nodded and leaned forward, and stopped for a second, just an inch from her lips. "I'm starting to have second thoughts." He said. Moon started to get impatient. She just wanted her memories back! She hated the feeling of half of her mind empty.

"Oh for the love of scrolls! Just kiss me!" Moon said and pushed her snout against Winter's. After a long time, they broke apart, gasping for air. "I....don't feel any different. Nor do I have any more memories....wait I take it back. I remember Darkstalker saying, "Enchant. Winwer. Moon. Florgeet. Eachofer.".....so he did make us forget each other!" Winter said.

Moon didn't feel any different either. Suddenly, all of her memories flooded her mind. When she first met Winter, their first winglet meeting, Icicle trying to kill Starflight, going with Winter to find his brother, their talk in the rainforest, the Nightwing volcano, Pyrite, Queen Scarlet's 'ally', and.....their first kiss.

But those were only memories. Not feelings. "I know the same, but I don't feel the same anymore. I bet it was the spell, to keep us from.....liking each other." Winter said.

"I think.....we need to find that feeling again." Moon said. "Darkstalker said that our love was 'interfering' his plans, right? So if we can get our feelings back, wouldn't that stop Darkstalker?"

Winter opened his mouth but then closed it. After a few seconds, he finally said " But how?" The Icewing asked. "It's a spell right? We could probably only undo it if another animus-"

Moon and Winter looked out every other and had the same thought, "TURTLE!" The two said in unison.

Almost as if on cue, Darkstalker walked in, holding an unconscious Turtle in his hands. "I suppose your memories of each other are fine." Darkstalker said. The Nightwing threw Turtle into the room. "That Rainwing was trying to escape, by using this Fathom look-alike with his animus magic."

Darkstalker looked up at Moon. "Don't they look alike? And plus! They are both an animus! That's a bonus!" Darkstalker said as he walked away.

Moon quickly turned her attention to Turtle. Winter was kneeling on the floor, checking the Seawing for any injuries. "Turtle?" Moon said. "Um, can you please wake up? That would be really great and helpful, thank you....."

Turtle slowly fluttered his eyes open. Then, immediately shot upwards. "Kinkajou?" He said. "Why does that name sound so familiar? Oh hey guys. Have we met a someone named Kinkajou before?"

"You don't remember her??!!" Moon exclaimed.

"No? Is she important?"

"What the heck! How come Darkstalker is erasing everyone's memories about their mates!?"

"What?! E-erasing memo-memories??!!! Wait....MY MATE??!!!"

"Well, yeah. Kinkajou was your girlfriend."

"HOLY MOONS WHAT IN THE TITLE WAVES WHAT??!!"

"Can you use your magic to get your memories back?"

"Sorry.....I can't."

"Why not?"

"Darkstalker stole my magic, and made his more powerful.........that means that he can now bring people back from the dead."