Thank Goodness(Chapter 2)

Winter's POV

     "Can't we take a break?????" Foeslayer whined, for the MILLIONTH TIME. "No!!" I said, again. "We have to get to my friends!" Winter has already told Foeslayer about the weird voice in Winter's head. She replied with an unconvinced look. "You are crazy. A voice in your head warning you about your potential girlfriend? Ha!"
     "Your even crazier! You took our last animus and created Darkstalker with him!" Winter snapped. Winter was on the lookout for any other Icewings. Who knows where the Icewing army is now! Winter's life went tumbling down when he saw more than 2,000 Icewings, surrounding the Possibility (best in town) hospital. "Oh? Is that it? I think it's a tad bit too late now, Icewing prince." Foeslayer said. Winter didn't care if he was going to break his wings, or if Queen Glacier is going to find out that he isn't dead yet. He flew straight to the Icewings, he flew so fast it felt like his wings were on fire!
     "Stop! Don't attack!" Winter yelled at the Icewings. Did they hear them? Did they listen to him? Obviously not, they started to run into the hospital door, which is really small. Moon! Winter thought. He reached for his Skyfire pouch and ripped it off. Winter threw the pouch at Foeslayer and he didn't hear what she said but didn't care. He flew towards the hospital. Moon! Thank the moons can you hear me? It-it's Winter. Believe it or not. T-the Icewing army is at the door! I'm so sorry! Please, please PLEASE forgive me! And with that, Winter started to cry. He noticed that Foeslayer  was following him. Tear drops were probably splashed on Foeslayer's face.
     Moon, is there some sort of back entrance you can go through? If not what about a window? I'm coming down to try to stop the other Icewings. Winter waited a few moments before adding, Please don't hate me again...

Cliffhanger right? NOPE Imma keep writing!!

Winter flew down and crashed into an Icewing. To Winter's surprise, it was Hailstorm. "Um, w-what are you doing here!" Hailstorm asked. "Question is what are you doing here! My friends are here! Are you here to help them kill them??" Winter asked his brother who surprisingly shook his head.
"I'm here to try to help them escape. I-I didn't know that Icicle would tell Aunt Glacier thos- wait HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THEY'RE HERE TO KILL THEM??!!"

" That's not important"

"Yes it is"

Winter quickly told Hailstorm about the voice and he listened! And believed him! Unlike some other dragon who may or may not have the name Foeslayer. Luckily, Hailstorm and Winter flew up to Foeslayer and nobody noticed. "Can you distract them? I need to warn my friends who probably don't know about this yet." I wonder if Moon got my warning. Winter thought. Winter snatched his pouch back from Foeslayer and saw Hailstorm flying back down shouting something like, "I'll try!"
Somehow, all the Icewings followed Hailstorm to the opposite direction. Winter waited a few minutes before flying to the hospital. Halfway there, a dragon opened the door and stepped outside. A Nightwing. Someone with tear drops scales. It was Moon! Winter flew down even faster. Moon was alright! The Nightwing looked up with a surprised face. She hesitated about 7 seconds before flying up to Winter. Moon was alive! At least, for now.