Love for my Sons

Goku landed outside of his former home and knocked on the door. Not even a minute later and the door was opened by Gohan. 

Gohan gasped at who it was. "Dad!" He exclaimed. Gohan stared for while trying to make sure that it was actually his father. "Um Gohan". Goku said. " oh, right come on in." Gohan said awkwardly as he stepped aside to let Goku in. Goku walked in passed Gohan to go straight upstairs to Chichi's and that person's bedroom. It was still the same even after seven years. Chichi's husband who's name Goku could care less about was sitting on his former bed reading a book. 

The man noticed Goku and quickly stood up. "How did you get in here and why are you here"? he asked Goku. Goku ignored the man and walked towards the chest against the wall. He moved it aside and stared at the wall.

To anybody that looked at the wall there was nothing there but to Goku who knew better than that there was. He built the house he could very well unbuild it. Goku put pressure on the wall and a secret door opened up. There wasn't much space behind the door but it did contain three briefcases and a capsule.

The man had ran downstairs to get his wife after Goku ignored him and came back up with Chichi, Gohan and Goten watching him. "You can't just walk into my bedroom like that Goku"! Chichi fumed. Goku not concerned with her opened all three briefcases and inside was money and lots of it. 

Chichi gasped. "How much"? she asked blissfully. Goku didn't look at her and closed all of them. "That's none of your concern". Goku said in a mellow tone to his voice. Chichi grew angry. Goku took out the capsule from the hidden door and put the cases inside it and then put the capsule inside his pocket. 

He didn't have time to talk. He started leaking and he couldn't keep a straight face long with his member rubbing against the inside of his pants sending jolts through his body. He quickly started to leave.

Chichi blocked his path. Goku let out a sigh and looked at her. He was really starting to get annoyed. "Where did you get all that money"? She asked him. "From tournaments that I won". he responded. The leaking was getting worse, it was sliding down his leg. He shifted uncomfortably then used his tail to swipe it away. 

"You can go Goku but the money stays". Chichi said. Goku tried to walk out again but Chichi once again blocked his path. Goku did not like that at all. "This is my money". He said. "You died which means the money is ours". Chichi said. 

Goku growled at her. "Yes I did, but now I am back so its for me and my family". He told her. Chichi smiled. "Yes and I am family, I'm your wife". She said smugly. 

Goku finally having enough of her and not caring anymore if he hurt her, pushed her out the way and started walking towards the stairs. Before he went down the stairs he looked at Chichi who was being supported by her husband and said. "Till death do us part sweetie and I died. We're not family". 

Goten ran up to his father's leg and hugged it. "Don't go"! Goten yelled with tears. Goku gently picked up Goten. " I have to go Goten but I want you to know that I love you and your brother. You guys can see me whenever". Goku told Goten and looked at Gohan who also had tears in his eyes. 

Goku kissed Goten's cheek then gently put him down. He walked over to hug Gohan and ruffled his hair. "I love you boys". He said. "We love you too". Both Gohan and Goten said. He then proceeded to  walk out of the house and flew into the air.