The Visitor

As Goku stood in front of Kari with his pants down, outside the in the store there was an unexpected visitor that no one expected to see. 

A lithe and fit male was standing in the store. He has  familiar spiky black hair on his head with the eyes of hardened warrior. He standing in front of the office door. His mouth set into a thin line, his arms crossed in front of his armor covered chest, showing his anger and disappointment.  

                                                                       Mystery P.O.V

I was in the forest doing some daily exercises in when this powerful and potent smell wafted into my nose. The smell  was that of fresh for the picking peaches. It was a pleasing smell and a smell that I recognized. The smell of a beta in heat. 

I followed the scent and it led me to a well populated area. They have to be somewhere in the crowd. As I was walking into the crowd of people the scent became stronger and stronger. I followed it to a some type of store that sold houses. 

I have to find them and I have to find them now. I come upon a door with the sound of skin slapping skin behind. Oh no I might already be to late.

Not that is matters. Ill stop them.

                                                                    P.O.V End(Inside Office)

Kari groaned as he looked over the half naked attractive male standing in front of him. "I need this" Goku  grabs Kari's slowly hardening member "Inside of me". He says seductively. Kari turned around then swept whatever was on the desk behind them on the floor. 

He grabs Goku and pushes him on top of the desk and spreads his legs. Kari bit his his lips at the intoxicating site. "How are even getting wet"? Kari asks as he collects some of the clear fluid dripping from Goku's thighs.

"No questions, just sex". Goku panted out. Kari chuckled. "Your wish is my command". Kari lines himself up to Goku's twitching wet pink hole. Just as Kari was about hit home base.

The door is busted open. Kari whipped his head around to look at the door and Goku quickly sat up to see a shadowy figure at the door. The figure growled at the site the two of them made.

"Look man, I'm kinda busy at the moment". Kari said as if he wasn't just caught with  his pants down. The figure fires a ki blast close to Kari's head. "Get lost" They said in anger. 

You didn't have to tell him twice. He quickly pulled up his pants and ran out the small office space. The figure walked into the light enough for Goku to see who it was. 

As Goku saw the person's face, he grimaced and closed his legs. He fully sat up on the desk.

"Are you mad"? Goku asked. All he got was a growl.

Goku winced from the reply. "I'm sorry". A baritone voice said. "Put your damn clothes on". Then walked outside. Goku redressed and approached the figure outside. 

"I know your angry but how and why are you here". Goku asked.

"Because someone doesn't know how to keep his legs close"! The figure yelled.

Goku put his head down in shame. "I don't know what came over me".

"I'm sorry dad". Goku said to the figure now revealed as Bardock.