That Stupid Smell

As Goku was flying in the air he was thinking about what was happening to his body. "Its most likely a sayian thing. The best person to ask would be Vegeta". Goku said to himself. The thought of Vegeta made his member twitch and his hole to start leaking again. 

Goku blushed and stopped mid-flight. His hole felt empty and wanted to be filled by Vegeta's big fat, err . He shook his head. Goku blushed even harder at his thought. Maybe talking to Vegeta wasn't the best course of action. 

Another way to get his answers is by going to someone who basically had the knowledge of the entire universe.

Goku thought about it and nodded to himself on what he needed to do, but first he needed to get clothes and a new place to live.

Goku changed course and headed for the city. Goku landed just outside the shopping district. He walked towards the shopping district when his nose was assaulted with a smell. 

The smell made him bend over and cover his nose. His face was cherry red and he was panting. Whatever the smell was it smelled divine. It made Goku want get on his hands and knees and fully expose himself completely.

 Goku then realized people were starting to stare. He quickly straightened up and walked to the nearest clothing store. As Goku walked into the store the smell was no longer attacking his nose. 

Goku whined his member was so hard that it hurt and he wanted something to fill his hungry hole. 

He made his way the back of the store to the bathrooms. Luckily they were empty. Goku locked the bathroom door and went  into one of the stalls and locked that door as well.

He sat on the toilet and pulled down his pants and underwear. He hissed as the cool air hit his heated member. Goku looked down and his member was red and standing at attention. He wrapped his hand around himself and started to stroke himself. 

He moaned and started to move his hand faster. His hips would jerk up with every motion. Goku continued to stroke himself but he couldn't come. He sobbed in frustration. 

Until his hole throbbed with need. Goku quickly leaned forward by putting on hand on the door. His ass was sticking up. His hole was gushing out the clear fluid coating his thighs. He inserted a finger into his self and moaned.

He thrust his fingers at a hard and fast pace. Goku couldn't contain his moans. If anyone was there to see his face they be overcome with lust.

He had a beautiful cherry red blush on his face. His eyes filled with lust and pleasure were half-lidded  with tears caught on his long lashes. His full and pink lips open and dripping drool down his chin. 

By now he had three fingers thrusting in his hole. He hit his prostrate by accident. He gasped as his eyes widened and his hips jerked up. Goku  continued to stab at that spot to get the ultimate pleasure. 

Goku's moans were loud and echoed through out the bathroom. One final thrust of his fingers and he was coming on the stall door. Goku panted and removed his fingers.  That's when he heard banging on the bathroom door, then the sound of someone unlocking it. 

Goku gasped and in a panic quickly grabbed some tissue and wiped himself and the stall clean. Pulled up his pants and IT it out of there just as the door opened. 

He landed somewhere around in the shopping district. Goku blushed. He couldn't believe he just did that. It was all because of that stupid smell.