A New Home and Partner

Goku continued to walk around the shopping district looking for a place to buy the perfect house for himself. As Goku walked around he noticed he was being stared at a lot. Those stares were coming from men and women alike.

They made Goku really uncomfortable. He quickly finds the capsule house store and goes inside. 

"Hi my name is Kari how may I assist you"?  A salesman said to Goku. He was a tall lean male with a slight tan. He had dark blue hair with hazel eyes. Goku blushed at the handsome man. Goku cleared his throat to keep from staring."Oh, um I'm just looking for something simple." Goku said. 

"Well you've come to the right place". Kari said with a sly smile. "Follow me and I'll show you some of the one-story, one bedroom houses". He said walking away from Goku. Goku started to follow then stopped when he started to feel all tingly again. 

He ignored it and followed Kari. "Could this be what you are looking for"? Kari asked. Instead of a one story house it was a mansion. "Its a nice house but that is too much to pay for it." Goku said. 

"You could pay me another way if you like". Kari said with that sly smile again. Kari motioned for Goku to follow as they walked towards the mangers office. Once inside Kari unbuckled his pants and dropped them and his underwear to the floor exposing his 9 in. hardened shaft.

"Suck me". Kari demanded. Goku who was to aroused to care and got on his knees and brought his face close to the throbbing piece of meat in front of him. 

He had a slight blush on his face and looked at Kari. "I've never done this before." He told him. If he could Kari would get even harder from that. 

"Don't worry I'll teach that pretty little mouth of yours everything". He told Goku. "But later, I''l take control now, open your mouth". Goku opened his mouth

Kari grabbed the back of Goku's head and pushed his hips forward. He groaned feeling the warmth of Goku's mouth around him. Kari started to slowly  thrust inside of Goku's mouth. Goku groaned with each thrust.

Goku not wanting to feel left out started fingering himself again. Kari couldn't take it and shoved his member all the way down Goku's throat who didn't have a gag reflex.  Goku's eyes rolled back and saliva and cum dripped from mouth and down his chin. 

Kari's thrust became faster and more erratic groaned and  Goku thrust his fingers faster in and out of his wet hole. Kari's groaned got louder as he reached his peak and came inside of Goku's mouth. Goku's cheeks started to bulge from the cum in his mouth.

So Goku decided to swallow every drop which Kari found attractive. Kari pulled out of Goku's mouth with a pop. He handed the capsule house to Goku along with his phone number. 

"Whenever you get set up give call sweet-cheeks". Kari said with a wink. 

Goku gladly accepted but he wasn't done. He wasn't satisfied. He removed his fingers and stood up. So he could untie his gi pants and let them fall  to the ground and......................................

                                                                      To Be Continued.