Catra?

Adora's POV:
I walked into the gym and was prepared to be hugged by perfuma and along with netossa and spinnerella. And I did get hugged by them.

All of us are very close! I love all of my friends. While we were all chatting I noticed a younger looking girl
in the crowd and went over to introduce myself.

Turns out her name is frosta, and boy, she was a ball of thunder. She did come off sassy but we did become friends in the end. "Alright squad!" A voice broke through our chatting. Cheer captain Sea Hawk came out with a clipboard.

"I'm taking roll so please answer to the call of your name!" He Yelled again. "Adora!" I raised my hand "right here!" Sea hawk smiled "good to see you adora! Alright netossa and spinnerella!" I saw them both raise their hands and smile.

Which reminded me of an old friend..what did she look like? What was her name again? "All right Team! We're going on the field to practice and cheer on our football team. Please go put on your uniforms and we'll head out on the field!"

Everyone walked into the locker rooms and started changing. "Hey, adora!" Perfuma said while in Uniform. "Don't you think these uniforms are so cute?" I smiled. "The uniforms are ours! Of course it's cute!" I got my uniform on and tightened a bow into my ponytail to add some spice. The uniforms were red, black, and white (the picture is what the uniforms look like)

Everyone grabbed the Pom poms and followed Sea Hawk out onto the field. I looked around and locked eyes with a girl with messy hair. I waved at her and she looked away at me. Who was she? "Alright girls! We're practicing our number to the song Bring it on! We'll be going step by step. But first, we're going to meet the football team."

And with that everyone followed Sea Hawk over to mermista, his wife. Everyone introduced their selves. I walked over to that girl. "Hello?" The girl turned around "oh! Uh..hi I'm Catra..you must be.." She sucked in a breath. "Adora!" I responded. "Yep. That's you yeah- uhm yeah!....anyways! It was good talking to ya gotta go bye!"

She then dashed off. Does she dislike me? My ears picked up the sound of a girl screaming, and I whirled around to see Bow and Glimmer screaming at me and waving. That was so embarrassing. Sea Hawk finally moved back over to the other side of the field and started teach us the routine.

Everyone finally learned the routine and we went over it with the track. Sea Hawk changed a part where one of us would do a round off backhand spring across while the team was performing. Guess who had to do that! It was me. But we didn't have to learn the other part to it until tomorrow!

Finally we were free to go and we all went back and changed in the locker room. And headed out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Catra's POV:
While mermista was trying to get things across I couldn't listen I was way distracted by watching adora practice her routine. One of the parts they had to do was rock their hips and throwing their head from side to side while their arms slowly came down until reaching their stomach. (You get what I mean) and I could tell half of the team was watching them move. But my eyes were all on her. Adora.

After some boring football stuff we were finally free to get out and leave. I put on my jacket with out school name imprinted on the back, along with my favorite t-shirt. I saw adora walking over to bow and glimmer and chatting with them. I then Realized that bow and glimmer were wearing shirts that said "Team Adora!" With hearts and stars. She would look cute in one of my jerseys.

I smiled at that thought. "Hey Catra!" Scorpia broke me out of my thought. "Jesus! SCORPIA!" I yelled at her. "Sorry! Sorry!" She responded holding her hands up in defense. I took a glance in the corner of my eye to see bow and glimmer walking off while seeing adora waving to them goodbye. Just like the last time we saw each other.

"Scorpia I'm gonna go but I'll see you around." I replied walking off towards the bleachers where adora was at. I smirked up at her while walking up the stairs. "Well don't you look like a princess up there looking high and mighty." She whirled around. "Excuse me?" I smirked up at her and took her hand and gave her a kiss while looking up at her. "Isn't this how a prince treats a princess? Don't worry I treat my princesses differently." I saw her face heat up. She was always weak to flirty comments.

"Oh come on adora everyone knows how popular you are! Everyone calls you the popular chick, but I see you more as a princess that wants everything handed to her. Kinda like another blonde I know." I joked at her. "Catra I'm not Regina George!" She said while crossing her arms. "Relax adora it's a joke! Besides we've met before and you always laughed at being called a princess-" I cut myself off realizing I was talking about our past.

I saw her face turn into confusion. "Huh?" She said. "Uhmmm...I gotta go see ya around adora!" I rushed down the stairs. "Or shall I just call you princess?" I turned around and smirked up at her. She laughed and replied "should I just call you a big pussycat Catra?" She replied back. I just shrugged and waved goodbye. Damn why is she so cute. I plugged my earbuds in and played my soundtrack on SoundCloud. Walking down the street felt nice, feeling the gentle breeze. This is what me and adora would do all the time. Before we split.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SIGH- MARISSA YOU MAKE ME SUFFER FOR THIS SO BE GRATEFUL FOR ALL THEI CATRADORA CONTENT LMFAO