Can i ask you something?

Adoras POV:
I stood in awe as this goddess of the music industry was right here in this shop willing to pay this over expensive dress for me. I looked over to see perfuma faint and frosta start shaking perfuma. Shera walked past and murmured something to the cashier. Shera turned on her heels facing adora. "You have good taste in fashion." I was so distracted that I muttered out random words and sounded like a fool. Shera only laughed and said "oh can I ask you something?" By that glimmer wrapped her arm around my shoulder and squeezed my shoulder to snap me back into reality. "oh! Um yeah!" Shera tilted her head a bit and said "do you want to star in my new song?" Everyone's mouth dropped at what she just said and now I felt like I was gonna faint. Glimmer held me up and said "she would love too!" Shera walked up to glimmer and handed her a card with a number on it and a address. "This where the video will be shot at and we'll contact you in a few days! Anyways I've gotta get going now I'll see you there." With that she walked out and was gone.

Everyone was sitting on a bench and trying to process what had happened just now. Perfuma had just awoken and now she was processing what was happening. Then everyone heard stomping and we all saw bow approaching us. "Hey guys! Didn't know you were all here. I got a new crop top! what did you guys get?" Glimmer raised the dress and said "a 37k dress from shera" bow dropped his bag and immediately started asking questions. Glimmer pulled bow aside to tell her privately so a scene wouldn't happen. Everyone was trying to say something but mermista chimed in. "Y'all see how thick shera was? Like she is dummy thick." Everyone slowly turned to mermista and all burst into laughter. I peered over at bow and glimmer chatting by themselves and decided to leave them be.

"Oh look Catra!" Scorpia said suddenly. "Adora and her friends are over there! We should go greet them!" I pondered that and shrugged "yeah we can go see what their up to." Me and scorpia walked over to them. I saw frosta look over at me and jab at adora probably saying "here comes your girlfriend." We stopped in front of them. "Hey, adora." Adora did a slight smile. "Hey, Catra." Scorpia was talking with mermista and perfuma and the others were just chatting again. I noticed adora holding a white bag with fancy gold writing. "What did you get adora?" Adora pulled out the dress and my eyes caught the price tag dangling. "37K?!" Adora nodded. "Yeah a singer named shera bought for me." My ears perked up to that "shera?" I hated her music and what she did. Trying to act innocent and sweet to her fans. Ugh please..."oh thats amazing! You're so lucky adora!" I said. I looked over at Scorpia. "Well me and Scorpia better go we have to get some stuff. So we'll so you guys later." I grabbed Scorpia and dragged her away. If shera does try to get close to adora..we'll see how that turns out.

Ew this chapter is one of the most cringiest I'll ever make so at least try to enjoy this shit lmao