"Listen to your heart now."

Catra's POV:
I rushed into the locker room with scorpia behind me. "Catra aren't you excited?! It's our first game!" I was very distracted because I was super excited to see the whole performance by adora. My eyes are going to be on her and nobody else. I quickly took off my shirt throwing on my jersey and rushing my pants on. "Yeah I'm excited scorpia, I'm just worried about-" everyone's eyes turned towards scorpia who was now yelling "NO TIME FOR BEING WORRIED IT GAME TIME GO GO GO!" Everyone rushes out of the locker rooms and into the entrance to the field. I was being pushed through when the bright lights blinded me, I saw the whole crowd screaming. Holy shiitake mushrooms..I looked around and didn't see the cheerleaders. Where is adora?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adora's POV:
We were all in the locker room stretching and preparing for the halftime part when we perform. Entrapta was being hyper, Sea Hawk was running stretching exercises, perfuma was putting her hair into a ponytail, and frosta was chilling on the bench scrolling through her phone. Me and netossa we're running my round off backhand spring, things were good! Sea Hawk started playing the song and made us perform it. I felt good and confident! Then I remembered.."my eyes are all on you tonight." I shivered as I continued to dance. "Alright ladies it's almost time for us to go on the field! Get ready for the buzzer and announcer!" Everyone nodded, I felt very shaken up but I just calmed down and performed again. I was practicing one of the parts where one of our moves is to sling are arm over our head while the other arm pulls the other one down (basically like those P.E stretches or warm ups) we also had to rock our hips. Frosta got up and showed us what was happening on the field with the live recording. The screen flashed to Catra running to the goal scoring us a point, everyone started jumping. Catra was really good at football! All of the sudden a buzzer came on and the announcers came on "now as our football players are on the bench taking their break we have our cheerleaders for this break!" The other announcer came in "I heard that this will get the football players motivated! But anyways let's give it up for our cheerleaders!" Everyone ran out of the locker room to the field waving with their Pom poms and jumping across the field smiling wide. I saw Catra looking at me. She really wasn't lying. Everyone got in place and waited for the music (now is the time to play the song) the song started and everyone went wild. Everyone moved in different directions across the field. 🎼"when you go big time!"🎼 at that part for big time everyone jumped and pointed their pom poms at the crowd which everyone was repeating the lyrics. Everyone pushed their arms pointing to the side to the other side and doing a that disco finger pointer thing, but when we shoved our hands down we landed on our right knee.
Then the part came up. Everyone started shouting hey hey! Like in the song, perfuma and entrapta were lifted into the air 🎼"better take your shot now!"🎼 I ran across the field and did my roundoff backhand spring. But instead of landing on my feet I landed in the splits. Everyone started screaming like crazy and I quickly got up and followed the other moves. I could see the shock in Catra's eyes. I turned towards the field to see glimmer shaking bow viciously and tears running down her face. The ending of the song came rolling up and everyone lifted their arms up and let them fall down to their chest and stomach. Then everyone came back into the choreography. The song ended and I could see our team scream and the audience scream so loud my ears were ringing. We waved goodbye and rushed into the locker room. Everyone looked at me in amazement. I started freaking out that I did something wrong. When all of the sudden Sea Hawk lifted me into the hair screaming "THAT WAS AMAZING!!!" With tears in his eyes, everyone tackled me. I got so many compliments about how I played that off. We ran back out onto the field to say goodbye to everyone! We won the game of course, when all of the sudden I felt something slither around my waist. I turned around and saw. "Hey, adora." She was smirking so wide and I could feel her nails slink into my uniform. "Catra! Oh my goodness you did amazing!" I said in excitement. "Pfft, come on adora everyone knows I'm the best player on the team!" She said while wrapping her arm around my shoulder. I giggled at her "I saw! You really are amazing!" She smiled and took her arm off. "Well you know what adora?" I looked at her. "What?" The all of the sudden she pulled me close to her our noses touching. I was blushing brightly. "You looked very cute or did you expect me to say..." she walked off smirking leaving me in a pile of blushing and embarrassment. Omfg she's going to kill my heart one day.