Hide.

Adora's POV:
Did that actually happen?
My face was left heated red and I felt like passing out. Perfuma walked up next to me shaking me. "Adora? Come on!" I turned to her. "Wait what?"

She smiled and said "We're all going out to eat at the new café!" I smiled "I love Cafés! But I need to change real quick!" I dashed Into the locker room and grabbed my bag and started taking my shirt off revealing my bra.

I slipped on my t-shirt and took off my skirt replacing them with leggings. I dashed out onto the field and followed my friends to the café.

Catra's POV:
As I was walking on the sidewalk I got a message from entrapta saying she was at the new café and she left her cheerleader bag in the locker room. I dashed back there running taking a short cut that entered into the locker room.

I was faced with adora literally stripping her clothes off. I hid behind the wall my face going beat red. As I heard her shuffling out of the room and onto the field. I could not move. I peered around the corner to make sure she was gone. She was gone. I grabbed entrapta's bag and ran out as fast I could to get away.

Adora's POV:
Everyone was chatting with each other and talking about the first game tonight. I was super nervous, but we were all nervous. We finally arrived at the café taking a seat with everyone. I ordered The Bailey and freeze coffee

(The Photo above) while everyone ordered other fancy drinks

(The Photo above) while everyone ordered other fancy drinks. I smiled about the game and what we were going to do. But then I remembered, I didn't practice the round off backhand spring. I started freaking out a bit. I felt frosta's cold Hand on my skin. I turned towards her. "It's okay adora, you'll be fine." She smiled a bit and turned back towards everyone else. I smiled and turned towards everyone else and entered their conversation.

                               ~much later~
We were all hanging out at the park and practicing our moves for the dance when everyone got a text from SeaHawk, 'sorry girl the song has been changed but the moves are still the same' everyone looked nervous but was relieved. He sent the song and everyone laughed. The new song we were dancing to was...big.time.rush. yeah big time rush.

Everyone was rolling on the floor because of the song. I sighed and told everyone about my round off backhand spring. Everyone helped me out with the move, I was spotted by perfuma to help me flip over and get comfortable. Now I tried to do the move, I landed it. I actually landed it. I freaked out because I was never athletic or flexible at all so this felt big for me. Everyone felt super happy for me and I rushed them with hugs.

After practicing with the new song and practicing my Special move we all sat down and relaxed about everything. I decided to leave and go back home. On my way home I saw the back of a girl with the same hair as Catra, I walked up behind her. "Hey." The girl turned around and I was right. Catra.

"Oh Hey Adora." She said smiling. "You excited for the game tonight?" I sighed in defeat. "I'm a little bit stressed over our dance but my team helped me out!" Catra smiled at me and pat my shoulder. "You'll do fine tonight! And also..." she grabbed my chin lifting it up towards her. Our eyes meeting. "My eyes are all on you tonight." Her voice low which made me shiver. "Catch you later adora!" She walked off.

Holy crap I'm not ready for tonight.