Maybe just forget it.

The accident
"Adora, honey grab the bag we're about to leave." The car starting up is what triggered me to hurry up. "Okay mom." I grabbed my bags and rushed to the car and slammed the door alarming my parents that we could leave. We backed out of driveway with grace as we started up the hill. "So adora, are you excited for school?" I looked up from my phone as party favor started up. "Of course I am ready! I cant wait to see catra again."

My mother chuckled at my reply. "I as well can't wait to see Catra again. What a sweet girl she was." My father kept quiet as he was driving down the hill. "Honey how do you feel about Catra?" My father looked up at the mirror making eye contact at me. "She seems like a good friend." I smiled as I was watching some YouTube videos about martial arts. I rolled my eyes and looked at the road. I had party favor on repeat because Catra's birthday was in a few weeks.

As we were on the highway I went into my photo albums and looked at all the photos Catra and I took together. All the photos my mother took of us in elementary school. From goofy face painting to dirty clothes. I smiled at all the memories we shared together. I lowered my audio to hear the news. 'According to witnesses they saw the suspect flee the scene in a red Honda truck.' I rolled my eyes thinking it wasn't anything serious. But then I saw something break through the other side of highway. A red Honda truck coming full speed at us.

I looked over very late and yelled. "DAD LOOK OUT!" But it was too late. The truck slammed into the side of us knocking me into the window shattering it as we rolled off the highway. The song party favor echoes in my head as we rolled down. Everything was slow and painful as I saw what was to come next. The car slammed into one of the trees breaking everything. My body was outside of the car with my phone placed in hand, the screen was shattered but you could still see the picture of Catra and I. The police surrounded us as they arrested the suspect and called for an ambulance. I could remember the people on the ambulance trying everything to keep me conscious.

I remember the doctors saying that head major head injuries along with a broken nose, broken leg, and one broken arm. My food was fed to me in tubes since I couldn't eat properly. When I finally could talk and move tiny portions of my body that's when they would bring in glimmer and bow. They had to break the news that both of my parents had died. I knew I had to live with someone and glimmer offered for me to stay with her which I felt happy for.

I couldn't remember anything after that. But my memory would be restored either by photos or told directly by me. I felt sick that everyday I would have to go without knowing anything about my life after that. Glimmers mom Angella took care of me like as if i was her own. Glimmer told me while we were walking to the park that my gift for Catra was found by the new owners. Since I forgot everything glimmer explained the gift was for  one of my oldest friends. I didn't know who Catra was but I apparently was her childhood friend. And that's what it feels like to be through hell and back.

I looked back at Catra and saw her eyes fill with tears as the flood was ready to come down. "Catra I'm sorry I shouldn't have-" "NO!" Catra interrupted. "You shouldn't be saying sorry! I should be saying sorry adora! You shouldn't have been through that shit! I'm so sorry!" She said as she tackled me with a giant hug and tears streaming down. I hugged her back as I started to cry. "I'm glad I got to see you again Catra." She sniffled. " me too.."