Im sorry catra

Catra's POV:
I rushed back home opening the door to see alcohol bottled scattered across the floor. My parents don't even care do they? I rushed over there and started picking up the bottles, cigarettes, and many more you wouldn't see so often. Adora didn't know about my parents and what they did to me. And I don't want to see her hurt more now. I rushed upstairs and cleaned up my room a bit and I noticed the tiny razor on my desk. I scrambled to the desk knocking everything around that razor off my desk throwing it to the ground and watching it skid across the ground. I kicked the things under my bed and layed on my bed thinking about what is to come. I heard the doorbell go off and I rushed downstairs to open the door and fell face first into the ground and scrambled to the door. I opened the door acting as slick as I could testing my elbow on the door frame. "Hey, adora." I watched the blonde roll her eyes and laugh. "Catra lets just go inside already." She brushed past me looking around the room and walking up the stairs. I followed behind her as she made her way to my room and plopped onto the bed. "Your bed is so soft and comfy!" She said while rolling around on the bed. I chuckled at her. She's just like a child. I sat down next to her and looked over at her. "Come on adora sit up we gotta figure out who's doing this shit." I saw her groan. "I know but I just wanna snuggle up in this bed." I sighed and pulled her up. "Come on adora we need to get serious right now." She rolled her eyes. "Okay okay, I know let's do this." She pulled out her laptop. "Okay Catra, frosta sent me the list of people who came to the party that might be prime people." I only nodded at her waiting for her to continue. "Anyways frosta believes it could be Octavia, Lonnie, peekablue, sweetpea only because those two went into the bathroom the same time." Catra sighed. "I feel like we might be picking the wrong people." Adora locked eyes with me. "Catra, frosta saw all these people go into the bathroom the before we went in." I grabbed adora's laptop and shoved her off the bed as a joke. "Catra!" I laughed at her. "Sorry adora you'll just have to-" I noticed her looking at the razor on the floor. She had a terrified mask painted all over her. Oh no.