"We can fix this"

Adora's POV:
I rushed down the hallway with bow and glimmer behind me "Adora! Wait!" I didn't want to listen to them I wanted to just hurry up and get everything over with. I bumped into Catra in the hallway and she grabbed me by my arms "Adora, Hey hey hey.. what's wrong...?" She said softly to me. "Move Catra." I said emotionless. "Adora you need to tell me what's wrong." I looked up at her and noticed people looking at us. I groaned and dragged Catra into the bathroom. "Adora are you going to tell me what happened now?" She said concerned. "Catra, someone took a picture of us when we kissed last night.." her face turned into shock at my statement. "Wait what? How do you know?" She said. "BECAUSE CATRA SOMEONE PUT A PHOTO OF US KISSING ON MY LOCKER WITH TEXT SAYING 'What a little slut.' AND IM NOT OKAY." I lashed out at her. I felt her arms wrap around me holding me closely. "We can fix this adora. You've always been able to fix things. From broken hearts to personal issues, I say tonight you come over to my place and we can plan out what we can do about this." I looked up at her and smiled "okay, Catra." She let go of me and walked out of the bathroom.
How did I deserve someone so sweet.

Hey y'all it's me! I'm in Las Vegas so I have a different timezone! I'll be posting the other part today as well! Enjoy these two chaps!