Chapter Two: Friendly Greetings

Unexpectedly received lots of messages and comments to continue writing this book!!! Wow!!! I'm utterly surprised by the amount of love for MSB, thank you all so much! ❤️❤️❤️ MSB was initially written for fun but now you guys have inspired me to continue writing this book. Thank you all for the support! I love y'all!

♥️ M.

"ISN'T THAT YOUR midget girlfriend over there?" One of Tobias' friends nudged him in the arm.

Tobias immediately turned his head to look towards the girl of his dreams, his heartbeat speeding up.

Although the chances of meeting each other in the hallway during lunchtime was almost 80% since they were in the same cohort, Tobias' face still couldn't help lighting up when he saw his girlfriend waving towards him profusely.

Jessica Highlands, the girl who always seemed to be glued to Adelaide, made a contorted face at her. "You wave so much but your hands don't get tired?" It seemed like a rhetorical question. Adelaide didn't seem to care about her friend at all; she continued waving at him, as if waiting for her idol to notice her.

Of course he had noticed her. Practically since ten minutes ago, way before she had noticed him. He just didn't know how to react. A slight blush crept onto his cheeks. He nodded at her before turning towards his group of friends, acting as if he was engrossed in their conversation.

"Tobias! That's not the way to treat your girlfriend," one of his friends, Jake, seemed to have notice their exchange of glances. He smacked Tobias' back with force. "Go talk to her. Say hi or something."

Tobias sneaked a glance at his girlfriend. A look of disappointment crossed her face as she pouted her lips. Guilt filled his heart for being so rude towards her. "I-it's fine. I'll chat with her later. Now it's bro time," he replied.

Honestly, Tobias had no clue as to why he could converse so smoothly with his friends, yet stutter whenever his girlfriend is around. It was as if every tiny interaction with her would make his world spin. That was why he didn't really want to separate from his friends yet—he didn't know what to say to her, for his mind grew blank as soon as their eyes met.

"Well, at least say hi back," Jake pushed his back, propelling his left leg to the front in the process. This caused a loud shuffling noise and it made Adelaide look towards Tobias again.

Tobias felt his cheeks burn but took a few steps toward her. Adelaide raised an eyebrow in curiosity, waiting for her boyfriend to utter a word.

"Uh, h-h-hi." An eternity later, his soft voice echoed in the hallway.

Adelaide didn't know what else to do but laugh. As her boyfriend scratched his back in embarrassment, she wondered how long it would take for him to take the initiative of greeting her.

Well... at least he was trying.

•••
Holy moly, took really long to update, really sorry y'all! This is a super short chapter, but idk, I found it kinda cute somehow. What do y'all think? I'll update the next chapter as soon as an idea pops up in my mind XD pls vote and comment! ❤️