1:

My eyes felt heavy with boredom as I looked around the halls. Other students walking slowly to their classes, dreading the bland and excruciatingly tiresome public education by-the-book lessons. Boring shit we will never need, but it's in a fucking textbook written in the 70's by some white guy at some university so it's deemed current enough to teach to the budding youths of Chicago's population.
(An:Ok halie stop ranting)

I bucked my shoulder slightly, feeling my bag strap slip, my eyes scanning the crowd for my friends. I saw one of the said peers leaning against her locker with her "boyfriend" who everyone but her knows is actually gay.

"Yo Iris!" I called out, her head shot up at my accented voice both her and her "man" looking my way sending smiles as I jogged over.
"Hey liv, what's up?" She flipped her black bangs from in front of her eyes before popping her gum.

I crinkled my nose at the noise before replying
"Thinking about ditching 3rd, wanna come?" She nodded quickly earning a less then impressed glance from her lover boy making me smile to myself. Her boots tapped against the tile , annoying me slightly making me blink with her every step.

Iris and me have a weird friendship, we are complete opposites and I kind of hate her, but somehow we've been friends for years.

As we passed the office I caught a glimpse of a orange haired boy, tall, lean and fit with creamy skin and freckles. I'd never seen the boy before he was..different from the typical kids we see around here, ya know, dyed hair, stick n poke scribble tattoos, dodgy piercings and bad attitudes.

He turned his head as we rounded the corner, his piercing eyes met my wide ones , I thought I even saw a smidge of a smirk on his clear face.

•••

Iris sat on the floor leaning against her bed, as she painted her nails gabbing about her closeted high school sweetheart, but for some reason I was stuck on the new kid, he was just odd, I liked it. His difference made him enticing.

My head hung off the side of the bed as I half listened to the girl, my feet waving in the air absentmindedly as I tried to focus.
"So anyway, we haven't had sex, something about him wanting to respect my virginity, but he goes down on me sometimes"
I held in a laugh, imagining him trying to think of a save when he couldn't get his dick hard for her. I had no problem with him being gay, the fact he still tried to please iris was oddly endearing to me, but it's shamefully funny to me how blind the girl is, I mean he might as well have "I like penis" tattooed on his forehead.
"Sounds fun" I laughed and she nodded

•••

Walking home I pondered on many things, my education, my friendships, my life in general, and that red headed boy that was just so..intoxicating. Only that small glimpse of him had me weak in my knees for some reason. I knew myself, I was a bit notorious with my friends for having crushes, and catching feelings easily which was a bad habit I surely needed to break. But this kid, I had a certain feeling he might be trouble for me.

•••

Walking into school the next day I felt weird, kinda like I was being watched, my anxiety wouldn't allow me to look towards the gaze I felt , but I knew someone had to be staring pretty hard which made me list off anyone I could have possibly pissed off in the last 15 years of my life.

I made it to my class, sitting in my usual spot in the back corner , the area where I would draw the least attention to myself.

Just as the bell rung the familiar ginger figure sauntered through the door, his tall body moving swiftly. He looked directly at me, a mischievous smirk on his face as he started walking towards me, making me internally panic.

He sat directly next to me, tossing his bag carelessly on the floor and slouching down, I could feel him staring at me, and eventually worked up enough courage to look back.
"Hi" I spoke with a small voice, making me hate how weak I sounded, his vibe almost warning me to show no weakness
"Hey"
"Uh whats your name?" I awkwardly asked and he smiled
"Ian, how about you princess?" I felt myself go red at the name, embarrassed was an understatement
"Olivia Tate, Tate is my middle name but my parents say both of them together? I don't know why, but most people call me Liv, or Livy, or Olivia, but uhm you can call me whatever you want I guess" I rambled nervously and he softly laughed making me even more embarrassed
"Ok miss Olivia , how old are you?"
"15" I eyed him and he squinted at me
"And you're a junior?"
"Started school early, Something about birthdays and good testing I don't know"
"Hmm" he sighed and I felt even more nervous
"Uh how about you?"
"18" he smirked and I felt weird, sure 15 & 18 was still legal due to Romeo and Juliette laws, but age gap was a bit taboo for me. I was young and fairly innocent and he was this intimidating 18 year old boy. I didn't even know why I was thinking about dating this kid I had one very awkward conversation with him.
"Oh" I finally croaked out
"You're cute ya know? The whole innocent thing looks nice on you" I started blushing and he smiled to himself
"I'm not that innocent, I smoked cigarettes with my brother like three times and I snuck out once" I felt like a literal child bragging about my less than impressive rule breaking
"My mistake, you are such a badass"
"Damn right" I tried to sound tough but even I heard the innocence in my voice
"I like you liv, you're kinda weird" he laughed
"I don't know if that's a compliment?"
"It certainly wasn't a insult"
"Oh well, thanks I guess" I smiled and looked directly at him, my eyes raking over his face, taking in every detail, shifting down him lanky body, seeing his muscles and lean stomach, all the way down to his hips, and his visible imprint without even being hard. Goddamn, this boy was cute.
"Ya know sizing me is a bit rude Liv" he smirked and I immediately looked away, absolutely mortified
"I'm sorry Ian" my shyness made me overly self conscious about stupid shit like this
"It's fine, i don't mind it, especially when it's such a pretty girl doing the staring"
"You think I'm pretty?" I quietly asked
"Very pretty" he smiled and I smiled back, feeling like I'd be seeing quite a bit of this mysterious boy after today.