21:

Ian pov:

I woke up around two hours later, nightmares made me sweat and cry in my sleep. I couldn't stop picturing her dead. It made me want to die with her.

I refused to stop looking, Carl and Flynn agreeing to go with me as we went out looking for her again.

What if she was high somewhere? What if she was taken? What if someone hurt her? What if she's hurt? What if she already killed herself? What about the baby? Is she still pregnant or did she "get rid of it" like she said?

The pregnancy was still on my mind. I couldn't believe it honestly. I had gotten someone pregnant. And she blamed herself for it, when I'm the one who put the sperm there. I'm not angry at her, I'm don't hate her, and I wish she was here so I could tell her that.

She was afraid. I knew that. When Olivia gets scared she hides, Its just never gone this far. It's scary to think someone you love is gone, and these circumstances are even worse.

•••

I was walking near the tracks, looking everywhere, even in spaces too small for anyone to fit.

Every so often if here someone walking above me on the small bridge that's above us, maybe 80-90 feet up. It's surprisingly high for the location. I'd already checked up there, and again no Olivia.

Walking away from the tracks I heard what sounded like a soft sob, purposely trying to be silent. I didn't pay much mind, plenty of bawling crackheads crying their way through withdrawals around here. But the second time I heard it, it sounded slightly familiar. The pitch of the crying, it was someone I'd heard before, still too faint to really tell.

I fully turned around when I heard it again, i knew it. I knew that cry. But I still couldn't put a face to it. But I followed my gut, quietly sneaking up the hill, making sure to be silent to not scare them off.

Peeking my head around the bush I saw a flicker of frizzy orange curls. My heart was pounding as I stepped out a little further. It was her. It was Olivia. Her hair was a mess, but she was still beautiful to me. I could see from my spot that her legs were shaking. She was crying and shaking. She was afraid.

Watching her carefully I slowly crept around the shadows, silently, knowing she would run away from me if I came right at her. She was still under the impression that I hated her, and it made me want to tackle her and hold her never letting go.

My breathing spiked as I watched her drop her backPack, pacing a bit before I saw her lean over seeming like she was looking for something or checking. But it clicked, and I realized she was seeing how far the fall would be. She was gonna jump.

My heart was pounding so fast I was surprised she couldn't hear it. I watched her as she pushed her hands up on the railing, sitting her light body on the railing. I felt like I was gonna be sick.

I was creeping closer and closer, I was close enough to run and grab her in a matter of seconds. And so when I saw her wipe her face and take a deep breath, closing her eyes, I darted behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her back.

I heard her shrieks and cry's, fighting against my grip not realizing it was me. She was yelling and cursing as I tried to catch my breath, struggling to contain her flailing body, as she was panicking probably thinking I was some random person trying to harm her.

"Olivia" I whispered in her ear, trying to get her to calm down , hoping she recognized my voice.
I watched as she continued to panic, holding her a bit tighter, petting her hair slightly with one of my hands as I repeatedly said her name softly. I could feel her breathing slowing slightly, her movements slowing as she lost her energy. Even when she was too exhausted to fight she still managed to cry. I could feel her chest shaking as she sobbed.