25:

Waking up in someone's arms was an amazing feeling. It feels like I haven't felt it in so long, even if it had only been a few weeks.

I turned over in his grasp, putting my face in his chest as i held onto him tighter.

He stirred slightly and I looked up at him as his eyes opened slightly
"Good morning Carl" I smiled lightly and he chuckled a bit
"Good morning sweetheart" His voice was deep and raspy. He shifted slightly and stretched, groaning as he did so, before laying his arm back over me.
"Did you sleep well?" He asked me as he smoothed out some of my hair, still holding me close to him by my waist with his free arm
"Very well, how about you?" I smiled at him and he returned it
"Amazing" he quickly leaned down and kissed my head, smiling against the skin as I laughed happily
"Come on, let's go shower" I sat up and grabbed his arms, making him sit up with me
"Let's?" He raised his eyebrow and I smiled
"I mean I can go alone, but I'd enjoy it more if you were with me" I replied clearly amused. He laughed slightly and nodded, dragging us both out of bed as I walked into my connected bathroom and started the water, letting it warm up.

I quickly brushed my teeth as I waited, looking at Carl as he leaned against the doorway just looking at me.
"What?" My voice was sudsy with Colgate and he smiled
"Nothing" he walked further into the bathroom, closing and locking the door before going into the small linen closet and pulling out three towels, placing them on the counter as I spit and rinsed with mouth wash.

I watched him intently as he undressed and quickly stepped into the shower, I quickly followed.

The light in the bathroom was a bit dim, but I still marveled at the boy as he stood under the water, his muscles looking nice as water flowed over them, his hands running through his hair.
"Come here" he spoke softly and I smiled a bit as I got close to him, our chests touching as my arms draped around his neck. His arm wrapped around my waist as he rested his head on my shoulder , I took this opportunity to place light kisses on his neck and behind his ear.

I gasped slightly as he turned us, my body now under the stream more, my hair turning a dark red as it was wet, my curls getting heavy.
"You're just so pretty" he mumbled as he lifted his head and looked at me
"Thanks" even in the dim lighting I knew he could see my cheeks turn a bit pink.

We both leaned in a bit, meeting each other half way as he kissed, his hands holding my cheeks and mine holding his neck. The kiss was slow and smooth and tasted like tap water, but I liked it. It was sweet.

He ran his hands over my hips and down to grab my ass, making me smile as he pressed me against him. I could feel him against my body, slowly hardening. His thumbs drawing circles on my lower back as he slowly kissed me.

His hands slowly separated my thighs as he broke off the kiss, trailing his lips down my neck before moving to be on his knees between my open legs
"I didn't get to taste you last night baby, I couldn't pass up another opportunity" he smiled and I giggled a bit , my voice hitching as he placed a slow lick up the length of me.

His tongue was slow but powerful, making me whimper and moan quietly. He slowly sucked on my clit making me grab onto his hair, his arms wrapping around the back of my thighs keeping me upright as he noticed me start to get wobbly from pleasure.

He continued to work me with his tongue, skillfully eating me making me squirm and whine.
"God it feels so good" My voice was weak and my breathing labored as he hummed against me.
"I'm close" we made eye contact as he sucked harder, making me grind myself into his face as I orgasmed, my moans quiet but plentiful as I rode out my high. He slowly moved his face away from my womanhood, lightly rubbing me as he stood back up
"You taste so good doll" he purred, kissing me softly once again, my taste lingering on his tongue.