Chapter 3

"You burned my clothes?!"

My mouth was hanging open as I now sat in a velvet chair inside of a gigantic house with way too many windows. Jungkook was leaning against the wall nearby, his head slightly cocked to the left as he stared at me.

"It's for security purposes. Don't worry, we didn't burn your phone. We're scanning it for any trackers or anything related to the FBI. You'll get it back after we tweak it a little bit," he shrugged, running his hand through his dark hair again as I huffed.

"Those were my favorite black pants!"

"Oh stop whining, princess, we'll buy you new ones," a deep voice from across the room said, causing me to turn in the direction it came from. It was Taehyung, leaning against the doorframe to the room I assumed was the kitchen. "Are you sure this is the right Lina, Kook? She's done nothing but whined since she got here."

"What was that?!" I exclaimed, raising my eyebrows as Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook cracked another small smile just as Namjoon appeared from another room holding my phone.

"It's clean, Jeon. I installed our tracker on it like you asked me to," he said, handing him the phone. He hummed in response, grabbing the phone and handing it to me.

"You really aren't a snake, huh? You just don't look like the type of person who would want to join a gang. Especially our gang," Jungkook said as I took the phone from him. I rolled my eyes, unlocking it to find a new red dot blinking in the upper right hand corner. "That red dot is a tracking system. It's linked to all of our phones, so if you try anything, or take a strange route, we'll know."

I sighed, placing the phone on the table. When they said high security, I wasn't expecting this.

"Guess we can do introductions right?" Jungkook spoke again, causing me to meet his eyes. "I'm Jungkook. Leader of Bangtan Boys. Been wrapped up in this shit since I was 16, and back then Namjoon here was leading."

"Guess that leads into my intro, huh?" Namjoon said as Jungkook smirked. "I'm Namjoon, previous gang leader before I decided I didn't wanna have all the fun. Now I just plot out everything for the guys. Guess I'm the guy with the brains."

Across the room, I heard Taehyung clear his throat and I glanced over at him. "I'm Taehyung, but call me Tae. Only person who calls me Taehyung is Kook. I'm one of the action members, or field members I guess. I help Yoongi and Hoseok with carrying out whatever plot Namjoon designs for us."

Tae gestured across the hall to Yoongi and Hoseok sitting at a table, and he pointed them both out for me despite me already knowing all this information.

"Jin and Jimin are upstairs somewhere," Jungkook said, pushing himself off the wall and stretching. "Jin is the oldest, and he takes care of the rest of us. He sometimes helps out with plotting but usually he tends to come along for the ride in case one of us gets hurt."

"And what about Jimin?" I asked gently, and all three men stiffened. Jungkook's eyes hardened immediately as he turned to meet my eyes.

"Jimin," he whispered, sending a shiver throughout my body. "Doesn't plot or take action. He used to...but he doesn't anymore. He had a bad accident and he just has a child like mindset now...he's more like our baby."

"Bad accident?" I echoed, cocking ny head to the side. Namjoon cleared his throat uncomfortably as Jungkook pursed his lips.

"Quite a lot of questions your asking, Lina. You sound like a detective," Jungkook questioned, crossing his arms. I pursed my lips, averting his eyes.

"S-Sorry,"

"Sure. Taehyung, show her to her room, and then we'll run through a few more tests with her to make sure she's not bullshitting us. I'm gonna check up on Jin and Jimin," Jungkook mumbled, shaking his head and exiting the room with Namjoon close at his heels. I glanced over at Tae, who smiled tightly at me.