Chapter 5

Officially a member of Bangtan Boys.

Should I be relieved or worried? Now that I was officially a member, I would be able to find something to put them behind bars, but it would be harder to get the information to my team.

Jungkook was looking at me the same way he looked at the other members. Like I was...one of them.

That day at the bank had been the only day we had acted on anything. It had been about 3 days, and all we had done was lounged around all day.

I sighed heavily, causing Tae to look up at me.

"What's with all the breathing, Na?" He cocked his head to the side, using the new nickname he had created for me. He, Yoongi, and Namjoon used it when they addressed me now. And Jungkook was starting to catch on to it as well.

"Am I not allowed to breathe, Tae?" I questioned, tilting my own head to the side. He shook his head, yawning and turning to lay his head down in my lap.

I had come to realize that the cold side of Tae was only a front for new recruits because, in reality, he was just a sweet person.

I felt myself smiling as he yawned and closed his eyes, pointing to his hair. I rolled my eyes, combing my fingers through his hair. He smiled with content just as Jin appeared in the doorway, smiling at us.

"Tae seems to have warmed up to you pretty quick, Lina," he noted, watching as Tae curled up in my lap like a child. I nodded, lifting my eyes to meet Jin's. The nasty glare he used to give me was gone, replaced by the motherly eyes he gives all the others.

"Hate to break up your bonding time over here," Jungkook's voice from behind me said, causing me to turn around and look at him. He was leaning against the couch, his eyes trained on Tae as he sat up. "But we have things to discuss. We have a hit."

"A hit?" Tae yawned, stretching his arms above his head. "We haven't had a hit on anybody in weeks. Who's it from?"

"That's what we need to discuss," Jungkook responded, pushing himself off the couch and walking towards the dining room. "It's from the FBI."

I choked on my saliva, causing all three men to turn and look at me. From the FBI? What the hell were they doing? Trying to get me killed when I hadn't even been here for a week.

"Is something wrong, Lina?" Jungkook asked curiously, tilting his head to the side as he looked at me. I quickly shook my head, still coughing as Jin came over to pat my back. "Then, I'll see you in the kitchen."

He disappeared into the dining room, Namjoon following him in. I hadn't even seen him come downstairs.

Once I finally stopped coughing, I followed the other men into the dining room, where Jungkook was sitting at the head of a longish table. His eyes met everyone's as we all took seats around the table.

"Now, we all know what the situation is, yes?" Jungkook started as we all nodded in response. "This could be a trap, considering the FBI has tried to trick us before. I'm sure they haven't given up trying."

"But what if it's not?" Namjoon spoke up, causing all eyes to turn on him. "Sure they're the FBI and them asking this sort of thing is illegal and could cost them all their jobs, but what if they just need someone killed? The FBI isn't even a threat to us anymore."

"That's what you think, Namjoon," Yoongi spoke from beside me. "But there's one hidden agency, a small one. They're the only government agency that still isn't on our side. They're all FBI agents but from different branches. All set on stopping us."

I pursed my lips, hating how close to home this conversation was getting.

"So far, we've discovered that there are only 15 members, three of which are the highest ranked FBI agents. One profile has been deleted though, and I can't recover it because it's been encrypted," Hoseok grumbled, picking at his nails. Namjoon smirked.